Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan (966 Views)

Decay State Of Lagos National Stadium (pictures) / Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / Nigeria To Return To Abuja National Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan by Crispels(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
The National Stadium(Abuja)Hosted The Nigeria Vs Sudan Match, The Stadium Looked Great(For our standards) To Me, @Least It was better than the Calabar stadium. Millions of people all over the world always watch Nigerian matches and it doesn't speak well of us when we play our matches under poor conditions, And Its Good The Abuja Stadium is now in a better condition though there were so many empty chairs eventhough NO GATE FEE was charged, It was a free match to all Abuja residents,Still yet, The stadium wasn't filled to the brim, Maybe because of the current eagles form, I hope the turn out will be better in subsequent matches.
Another thing I will like to talk about is the Atmosphere during our matches, So many spectators just come to see the matches and not to cheer on the team, If u watched south africa match against congo, You would see virtually everyone were on yellow and they gave their voices to the team, The atmosphere was fantastic, Let the NFF start living up to their responsibilities, Any fan coming to watch our matches must be on green or white, And the sitting arrangements should portray(Green,White,Green)This will video a great and intimidating atmosphere, I hope our next match in UYO will be better!!!

God Bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue :- cry[ lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan by tomsniel(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
During the rain, the pitch was still okay for playing. I think thats a plus for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan by fingard02k(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
non of my biz
Re: Abuja National Stadium Looked Commendable Against Sudan by robosky02(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
lets host the 2015 AFCON
as morroco is afraid of ebola

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures From Skate Coalition In Abuja. / FT:Real Madrid Vs Valencia(2-2) / FIFA U-20 Final Brazil vs Serbia June,20 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.