Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,966 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know (1853 Views)

10 Facts You Didn't Know About Fart (mess) / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by adonbilivit: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
you think that your beautiful girl friend does not fart right? you are about to get a shocker. please note that fart is popularly referred to as "mess" in Nigeria.
1. How much gas does a normal person pass per
day?
On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts.

2. Is it true that some people never fart?
No, not if they're alive. People even fartshortly after death.

3. At what time of day is a gentleman most
likely to fart?
A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as "morning thunder," and if the gentleman gets good
resonance, it can be heard throughout the household.

4. What is the best position for farting?
Expert farters of my acquaintance often shift their weight onto one leg and lift the other slightly when farting. I assume that this position is adopted less to aid in the farting process than to signal that a fart is imminent.

5. Is is possible that, by inhaling other people's farts all day long, my own farts will smell more?
No, inhaled farts would go into the lungs rather than into the digestive system, and would simply be exhaled again, although it might be possible that some of the fart components might be absorbed into the blood.

for more visit http://www.heptune.com/farts.html
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by adonbilivit: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
hmmm. i created this thread coz i have been farting (messing) since morning. i thought something was wrong with me
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by hummerwise(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
6. how dangerous is it to ones health inhaling other people's fart?

It is of utmost danger inhaling other people's fart especially the moment after this other person has finished uploading #150 of Agege bread and #100 of Ewa goin together with 2 eggs...
BEWARE FARTS LIKE THIS,INHALER ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by AnonymustME(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Well I see your source and all but still adonbilivit
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by adonbilivit: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2014
AnonymustME:
Well I see your source and all but still adonbilivit
how else do i make you believe? okay may be @smellmyfart will help
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by chibanj(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahahah

MORNING THUNDER grin

Lwkmd
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2014
adonbilivit:
you think that your beautiful girl friend does not fart right? you are about to get a shocker. please note that fart is popularly referred to as "mess" in Nigeria.
1. How much gas does a normal person pass per
day?
On average, a person produces about half a liter of fart gas per day, distributed over an average of about fourteen daily farts.

2. Is it true that some people never fart?
No, not if they're alive. People even fartshortly after death.

3. At what time of day is a gentleman most
likely to fart?
A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as "morning thunder," and if the gentleman gets good
resonance, it can be heard throughout the household.

4. What is the best position for farting?
[b[Expert farters[/b] of my acquaintance often shift their weight onto one leg and lift the other slightly when farting. I assume that this position is adopted less to aid in the farting process than to signal that a fart is imminent.

5. Is is possible that, by inhaling other people's farts all day long, my own farts will smell more?
No, inhaled farts would go into the lungs rather than into the digestive system, and would simply be exhaled again, although it might be possible that some of the fart components might be absorbed into the blood.

for more visit http://www.heptune.com/farts.html
crazy @bolded
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by WIZGUY69(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2014
cry [size=48]@0p. what's FART? is that your new name? [/size]
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by adonbilivit: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
crazy @bolded
no be small thing o. i just learnt that some people even fart (mess) after death. it is just like taking lighter to hell fire
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by cedrix(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Morning thunder kwa ... @op u beta go see a doctor cos u myt jux b suffering from ascaris lumbricoides infestation
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by hunter21(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2014
how is this a romantic issue
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by Atmmachine(m): 4:31am On Oct 16, 2014
# False fact.
I fart only once every week
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by freshness2020: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Atmmachine:
# False fact.
I fart only once every week
..♈όϋ fart once doesn't make it false!
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by Rocktation(f): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Everything you wake up doing or thinking about, cannot always belong in the romance section. Please be wary of that. That you mentioned a guy and gurl is not a compelling reason to let it stay either.
Re: Facts about Fart (mess) You Should Know by Nazgul: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rocktation:
Everything you wake up doing or thinking about, cannot always belong in the romance section. Please be wary of that. That you mentioned a guy and gurl is not a compelling reason to let it stay either.
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World Dirtiest Man Who Refused To Bath In A Period Of 60 Years / Loose Up To 15kg In Just 9 Days!!!! With Clean 9 / A Brief Introduction Of Prostatitis And Prostatetitis Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.