Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi (1673 Views)

Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by kunmitinz: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2014
AN UPDATE ON THE ALLEGED CORP MEMBER WHO WAS SAID TO HAVE ABSCONDED WITH $14,400;With the ongoing investigation against the alleged corp member Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola as touching $14,400 it has been brought to our notice from a reliable source that another corp member name Adediran Azeez .A. a graduate of the polytechnic of ibadan who studied purchasing and supply with NYSC state code OS/13C/1658 the said is the PRO of Muslim corpers Iwo Local Government collected the sum of $6,250(#1m) and has since then absconded with it. Also the reliable informant told us that Mr Adediran has used part of the money to bribe some Nigerian Breweries staff to get a job after his service. we were also made to understand that Alabi Opeyemi a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin akungba akoko ondo state,who studied physical and health education. NYSC State code OS/13C/1646 also had his share of $3,125(#500,000) .

1 Share

Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2014
These ones no fit fake death wt this pix.
And yes. I knw dey are batch C 13 corpers before pple use mentioning finish me again.
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by adonbilivit: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2014
hmm
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by freshness2020: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Future pen robbers! ...and they say we are the future! Smh!
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Cmanforall: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Must they be yorubas? What's happening?
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by yakublaw: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2014
I am Azeez Adediran. Most corp members with whom I served in Iwo local govt. Knows who did what. Whoever gave me the said bribe should come out with the evidence and let the writer of this story mention his source instead of claiming it is reliable. Whoever is behind this plot to tarnish my image, has already incure the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2014
yakublaw:
I am Azeez Adediran. Most corp members with whom I served in Iwo local govt. Knows who did what. Whoever gave me the said bribe should come out with the evidence and let the writer of this story mention his source instead of claiming it is reliable. Whoever is behind this plot to tarnish my image, has already incure the wrath of God.
You could create a new thread to clear your name.if you present a good case,it could be pushed to fp
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
princetunex:
These ones no fit fake death wt this pix.
And yes. I knw dey are batch C 13 corpers before pple use mentioning finish me again.
what is this dude saying?
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by tsirin(f): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abayomi Isaac former iwo clo, I think by now you should be bitting your finger that had u knew, you shud nt have takn that step. Zeezo u alleged came to collect his certificate but u were no where to be found, if at all you appeared in person guys could have finish u by is either you re in the hospital or u re dead. u are doom for that singular act u took and the whole word have recognised. u said u wanted to use part of the money to travel to u.s.a, mere typing ur first name on google has already exposed ur scandal. u no dey shame. Ghana wi even refuse u visa not to talk of u.s.a. shame on u, for not being a true friend.
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by suyamasta(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
kunmitinz:
AN UPDATE ON THE ALLEGED CORP MEMBER WHO WAS SAID TO HAVE ABSCONDED WITH $14,400;With the ongoing investigation against the alleged corp member Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola as touching $14,400 it has been brought to our notice from a reliable source that another corp member name Adediran Azeez .A. a graduate of the polytechnic of ibadan who studied purchasing and supply with NYSC state code OS/13C/1658 the said is the PRO of Muslim corpers Iwo Local Government collected the sum of $6,250(#1m) and has since then absconded with it. Also the reliable informant told us that Mr Adediran has used part of the money to bribe some Nigerian Breweries staff to get a job after his service. we were also made to understand that Alabi Opeyemi a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin akungba akoko ondo state,who studied physical and health education. NYSC State code OS/13C/1646 also had his share of $3,125(#500,000) .

who gave them the money? collected the money from where?
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?

Ask politely and I'd gladly explain.
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by ubongutioh(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Serious problem ensued in Osun camp today during the POP.. Some CLO were beaten.. Ifedayo CLO who wanted to abscond with the money was forced to share it with the beneficiaries. LGI are to be blamed. they connive with CLO to embezzle the illegal money meant for all corp members.
Re: Another Set Of Corpers Have Been Exposed Adediran Azeez $6,250 and Alabi Opeyemi by Forzap: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yoruba boyz again....Hian undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Is NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream II Passing Out Parade / NYSC ANAMBRA Staff's End Of The Year Party Photo. / ABUJA Corpers: Learn How To Design Website In TEN DAYS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.