Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident (10446 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Almost N Aked, Naija Big Girl Goes To Club Without Her Panties ( See Photos) / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bimpe29:

So, being popular, not having a privacy as well as money have been militating against their stable marital lives? No, you are wrong! And as for your question, Capital No.

Unfortunately, I can't reply ur PM, u can add me on bbm 22b03c26.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Babytina: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dats gud news thou lyf goes on girl

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
frustratedman:
E NO GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD
Bros, what is the problem?

Your series of thought which you just manifested via the above words is not just right.

What is it?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Passing by......

Make me sef book space small, it might make FP

Aunty Funke, wish you well on this upcoming marriage, please make it work this time around.

Peace!.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by kingolovich(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:

FP = Front Page

Thank u.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Khaffi:
Passing by......

Make me sef book space small, it might make FP

Aunty Funke, wish you well on this upcoming marriage, please make it work this time around.

Peace!.

Booking space since 1960. I admire ur username 'khaffi', your name is most likely Kafayat

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Funke will be tying the knot, this time, without anybody even having a clue how it will go down. you have already told us via this post, so stalkers know when to stalk you. By the way, thought divorce was absolute after two years of separation?¿? Isalrite! O da nan! I will crash the wedding na ni yen! wink
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=msmon post=27198324

Booking space since 1960. I admire ur username 'khaffi', your name is most likely Kafayat[/quote]wink]wink]wink]
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by abdulaz: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
veave:
Omg! Some people are marring 2nd husband and me I never even see half. Chei!
life is just a stage where an event preceeds the other. you will remember this the day you'll be bosom feeding your baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
EmpressaDelRei:
Funke will be tying the knot, this time, without anybody even having a clue how it will go down. you have already told us via this post, so stalkers know when to stalk you. By the way, thought divorce was absolute after two years of separation?¿? Isalrite! O da nan! I will crash the wedding na ni yen! wink

You r right!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
abdulaz:
life is just a stage where an event preceeds the other. you will remember this the day you'll be bosom feeding your baby. cheesy
Are u a motivational speaker, you spoke my mind.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
msmon:

You r right!
smiley wink oi thought as much!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nollywood/Hollywood acts recycling demselves since 1531AD undecided
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by mooremedia: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
In my village there's
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who is this Naija big boy who can't be named? Or is he married too?

I think she will make a fab mother tho
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by msmon(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Kunbee:
Who is this Naija big boy who can't be named? Or is he married too?

I think she will make a fab mother tho

I guess they want to cover it up.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by Chinny5(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
msmon:
As you read this, plans are in top gear for another big wedding in Nollywood.

It’s the wedding of star actress Funke Akindele to a Naija Big Boy resident abroad. Going by reports, Funke will be tying the knot, this time, without anybody even having a clue how it will go down.

She is said to be considering a court
wedding which is to be followed by a
grand reception abroad. The wedding
is set to hold later this month.

Recall City People Magazine broke
the news of another nuptial for Funke
Akindele following the crash of her
first marriage to Kehinde Almaroof.

According to what City People
gathered from a reliable source,
Funke who has been in a blossoming
romantic affair with her new
heartthrob for quite some time now,
has finally accepted his proposal to
take the union to the next level.

Another news have it that they are already engage and are planning a secret wedding that will be under wrap.

But Y do celeb normally have unstable marital life and failed marriage, I mean Y?
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident by skentelelady(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hope she has really looked well this time before she leaps

I wish her well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is The New Samsung Ambassador / Adrienne Bailon With Wardrobe Malfunction. Deliberate? Greasy image, be warned! / Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.