Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? (811 Views)

Unlocking a cell phone is officially legal again. / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic / How To Tell If A Cell Phone Is Being Monitored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? by emaminaj(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Scientists at Nanyang Tech University have developed Ultr-fast charging batteries that can be recharged up to 70% in only 2mins. The New generation batteries also have a long life span of over 20yrs, 10times more than the existing lithium-ion batteries...Read the rest here http://media.ntu.edu.sg/NewsReleases/Pages/newsdetail.aspx?news=809fbb2f-95f0-4995-b5c0-10ae4c50c934

Ground Breaking Tech I Say

Re: Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? by iamleumas: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
emaminaj:
Scientists at Nanyang Tech University have developed Ultr-fast charging batteries that can be recharged up to 70% in only 2mins. The New generation batteries also have a long life span of over 20yrs, 10times more than the existing lithium-ion batteries...Read the rest here http://media.ntu.edu.sg/NewsReleases/Pages/newsdetail.aspx?news=809fbb2f-95f0-4995-b5c0-10ae4c50c934

Ground Breaking Tech I Say

I want to get a brand new REDMI note 4x with 3gb/32gb ram/rom.

How much will it cost me to get the phone in Ibadan and how long will it take?
Re: Ultra Fast Charging Batteries- Coming To A Cell Phone Soon? by emaminaj(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
iamleumas:

I want to get a brand new REDMI note 4x with 3gb/32gb ram/rom.

How much will it cost me to get the phone in Ibadan and how long will it take?

Let's talk on WhatsApp....cos we'll be discussing the Color variant you want....
Contact's in my signature

(1) (Reply)

TRAGEDY: Four Monh Baby Fall Off Her Mother’s Back While On Okada / Mtn Introduces New Plan, 100mb For N200, 30mb For N100 / Today Is World Internaut Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.