Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,641 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level (7210 Views)

Study Abroad With Neco Or Waec Only! / Lasu Part Time Form 2011/2012 Academic Session For O Level, Ond, Nce: / Which Combination Is Good? Waec/neco Or Waec/waec Or Neco/neco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by rufaai(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2006
Dear All,

Right now I am in the British Council Zonal center in Kano. I am so comfused, I've registred for the CIE O level exam. N41,500 for 5 subjects at N7,500 each and N4000 registration fee.

One thing, they are not even giving me scholarship for that matter, its just Cambridge stetting up its educational boddie that issue out GCE O level result with international recorgnition.

By the way, what comfuses most is that WHATS ITS DIFFERENCE WITH WAEC I've already registered and collected my reciept of payment, no reversing,  So do you think? Am I a FOOL or a WISE GURU?

Thanks to all brothers and sisters that read my thread,  Hope to see contacts,

Take Care,
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by Badman888(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2006
I feel you should go ahead and take the WAEC instead of the GCE O Level because many foreign schools now recognize waec and there is no need to spend so much cash on GCE O level.
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by gz: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2006
If you have written the S.S.C.E in your school why not take the advanced level cambridge exams instead of the ordinary leve CIE which is almost like the G.C.E taken here in nigeria that is if you plan to school in the U.k or even in the U.S. Unilag and O.A.U use to accept the advaced level C.I.E result into direct entry but you can still make enquires.
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by Seun(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
I took both. The advantage of the International exam is that you'll get your results in time.

1 Like

Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by rufaai(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hey guys no way out! No refund of money!!!

Pray for me, I've already registered, I would sieze this opportunity to make this thread for discussion of the CIE and Other Exams. Lets dicuss more of it and others,

I just have to study to get it, Does anyone knows about the last year CIE Exam? how was it? whats the scores? GOOD or BAD?
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by Hussain555(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
hi pple,
i'll appreciate any info @ all on gce a level exam. I mean stuf lik how, where and/or wen i can register for d xam. Btw, is it compulsory i attend some skool b4 am eligible for d xam.
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by blabber15(f): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
Well i know about a levels result last year may june exam results were great but oct nov was pretty bad which 1 wil u take
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by Hussain555(m): 4:48am On Aug 01, 2011
blabber15:

Well i know about a levels result last year may june exam results were great but oct nov was pretty bad which 1 wil u take
oct/nov, if d registration is still on. U knw how i can register?
Re: Cambrige International Exam (CIE O Level) Or WAEC O Level by Hussain555(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2011
no more replies? Stil waitn tho

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Venue Of Unilorin Post Ume In Lagos? / Babcock S$x Tape: The True Story, Why The Video Was Leaked / I Was Almost Scammed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.