Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

NFF.. And The Sacking Trend Continues.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF.. And The Sacking Trend Continues.... (476 Views)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi / Federal High Court In Abuja Declares NFF And NFL Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF.. And The Sacking Trend Continues.... by Laitesmart(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2014
A trend has just started in Nigeria football....
Sack Keshi... Appoint Amodu shuaibu...
Sack Amodu Shuaibu.... Appoint Samson Siasia....

Sack Siasia... Appoint Keshi... Sack Keshi Amodu.....

Why does NFF keep on appointing coaches they once sacked themselves?
Amodu Shuaibu has been appointed close to four times now... Na wa ooo
Re: NFF.. And The Sacking Trend Continues.... by Chidexter(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2014
copy cat, you copied my post from joke section. u even made d same mistake I made by incorrectly spelling shaibu. hahahha
Re: NFF.. And The Sacking Trend Continues.... by Laitesmart(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chidexter:
copy cat, you copied my post from joke section. u even made d same mistake I made by incorrectly spelling shaibu. hahahha
lols... I cant just but laugh off the gargantuan level of your ignorance.... U copied something that i Akanbi Olaitan Comrade pasted on facebook and a sport page on the same facebook before transferring it here... And u have the guts to open ur mouth and call me a copy cat... I dont know what to say to u.... Check the pictures on both sites to ascertain the real fact... Bae!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Wins Golden Shoe / Female Footballer Need To Be Educated / Morocco Pulls Out Of Hosting Africa Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.