Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Have Cursed God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Cursed God (19250 Views)

Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yields:

-
Edited.

Hope you have read it.

Ohhh! Yeah I have read through but I was still 'studying' it. Why the withdrawal? Typical INFJ. I understand bc I'm INTJ smiley

I was about replying, when I saw edited.

Would you rather we continue via mail or any other medium?

I'd like to 'edit' too, after you read.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yields:

-
Edited.

Hope you have read it.

know one kid who works at an Hospital with just an undergrad in CS. Next to Engineering, CS grads have good job prospects here. Idk how it is in the UK, tho.

In response to the "mom" question
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Expressions:

Ohhh! Yeah I have read through but I was still 'studying' it. Why the withdrawal? Typical INFJ. I understand bc I'm INTJ smiley

I was about replying, when I saw edited.

Would you rather we continue via mail or any other medium?

I'd like to 'edit' too, after you read.
Are you?

I don't meet too many people who know about the mbti

No wonder.

Yes, we should.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yields:

Yes, we should.

Alright, very glad to oblige. I'll mail you subsequently.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha

Christians are as wicked as their God,like daughter like father.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
destante:
whoa! sad
I believe things will fall back in place for u and u will reconsider.

I love you for that.
You are not judgmental like some Christians. Wow you even got the looks. You are a complete package :* wink
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Frustrations made me say all those things to God. He has never for once answered my request. I hope he does any time soon
Re: I Have Cursed God by ooman(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Perhaps you need to forget about god and start thinking for yourself and take charge of your own life. Create the world you want to see for yourself, because there is no god who answers prayers.
Re: I Have Cursed God by asalimpo(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Ymodulus:

God Permitted Murderous Despots to Kill Millions

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2012/08/why-do-you-love-1-genocide.jpg[/img]

God Allowed six million of the Children of Israel, his “chosen” people, to be slaughtered by Hitler

God Permits Young Virgin Girls To Become Sex Slaves

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/nepalese-young-girl-sex-slave.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]God Intentionally Causes Children To Be Born With Birth Defects;[/size]

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-with-severe-clef-palatte.png[/img]
allows millions of children (and adults) to starve to death;

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/boy-dying-of-starvation-in-somalia.jpg[/img]
intentionally visits cruel, debilitating chronic diseases like cholera, measles, typhoid, malaria, Aids, Parkinsons and Huntingtons upon unlucky individuals

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-covered-with-flies.jpg[/img]
periodically causes the earth to shift causing bloodshed, death and years of suffering
[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/abject-poverty.jpg[/img]

Ruthebaby,

You may believe in “God” but why do you even speak to Him after all his indifference to human suffering?
[size=20pt]Would you speak to me if I watched and allowed your daughter to be tortured and raped?[/size]
God fails as a “Good Samaritan” and is guilty of depraved indifference.
What good is He if he doesn’t help us in these cases?

In short, how do you reconcile the claims of faith with the facts of life?

***crying and typing****

Only a wicked person will do this and be happy. At the end the Atheist are the one who help these poor lads while the God followers stay at one corner collecting tithe

mumu. Anythng to further you rebellious unbelief.
Re: I Have Cursed God by destante(f): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Dapo777:

I love you for that.
You are not judgmental like some Christians. Wow you even got the looks. You are a complete package :* wink
hmm. Tainz.
Re: I Have Cursed God by johnydon22(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey Madam.

Keep mute.
Keep Mute! angry

Who are you to determine whether or not a set of people deserve to live or not?
Is it not your Jesus who said "I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly.
Owh, I guess that's verse is exclusively for christians, ey?

good one !!!..08147060538....please add me on.whatsapp lets talk
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
HE is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords. He is ever ready to accept u back mr. OP. Just confess your sins and Repent and go back to him
Re: I Have Cursed God by smartn09(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2014
frustratedman:
Frustrations made me say all those things to God. He has never for once answered my request. I hope he does any time soon
Guy, are u truely down and frustrated? Cos I doubt ur jokes all this while. If ur ans is yes, l mean yes, add me on 7e24cd4c.pls don't tease the gods.
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Maybe so, but it was man that pulled the trigger.
Expressions:
[img][/img]

You are not out of line, just the same way man decided to MURDER an innocent Envoy of God Who came to show man how he must live to avoid things like these and more....

Just like told frustratedman, I too do not believe in the illogical lovy lovy god created by religious fanatics. Even the image of Christ they create is different from what I see even in the Bible. Jesus was strongly against the plot to murder Him.
Ymodulus you are not out of line in questioning the the believe in a god created by religious fanatics but your conclusions may end up being way farfetched. For instance:

Matthew 27:21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

27:23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

27:26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

They expressly preferred a supposed criminal and declared: "We will take
responsibility for his death--we and our
children!"
There are more to this life than most myopic preachers teach!

Man must take responsibility for their actions you can only reap what you have sown.

That is Love... Justice!!!

You may say 'innocent children'.
Don't bury your head in the sand like an ostrich, go and seek out answers for yourself, your entire existence depends on it; For reincarnation is a fact of life therefore no child born is 'innocent' per se. Seek aright for no human spirit can reincarnate as an animal or plant.. Seek amidst the confusion, since we feel we can murder every Truth Bringer with impunity, this time we must seek out the Truth to be set free. It's we man that must seek God not the other way round anymore.
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
God did.
pesty100:

Man might have done everything but God watched everything like he couldn't have done anything
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 4:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Mr sonOfLucifer the Catholic Church is now worshipping you, singing Hmmm's to your name.
Be proud, because Jesus Christ is Lord. not you.
sonOfLucifer:

Only a fool listens to one side of the story and runs along with it. Learn to be more discerning of truth and reality.
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2015
cool
sonOfLucifer:

Only a fool listens to one side of the story and runs along with it. Learn to be more discerning of truth and reality.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Martinez19(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2016
skillzbae:
Ok Op, so wat? Wat nxt? After cursing God, whr is d million dollar ur curse has given u? I tot in ur other post u said u wanted to kill ursef? Y nt do dat already nd let d world av some peace? Ur mate r roaming d street eating frm d dustbin, lots more are dead, yet u stil av a fone, money for card (or someone who bot u card) nd u av ur sanity nd u r proud to av cursed God, i hope ur next post shuld b hw u saw satan nd he gave u money, DUMMY
fool, you think money is all that matters? You no better than our corrupt leaders.
Re: I Have Cursed God by dada01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha

Listen to yourself. Did he beg for the life, or begged his parent to give birth to him? Dont fight what you dont know/understand
Re: I Have Cursed God by Martinez19(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
dada01:

Listen to yourself. Did he beg for the life, or begged his parent to give birth to him? Dont fight what you dont know/understand
help me ask him. I have always said that a true God will distinguish himself by his result. No body still argues whether Lionel messi is a good footballer or not because he had distinguised himself on the pitch and we have seen it. But we still argue if God exists or not. All this faith, suffering and faith testing are concepts to hide the inefficacy of God that can do nothing. I can't see anything God can do that native doctors can't do. The difference is that in our mind,he is god.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
MizMyColi:
Can the created curse the creator?
yes dear
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sometimes God doesn't answer the way we would like Him to answer, and sometimes people ask what they already have.
And sometimes God is speaking with us through others who come across your path-because He knows you aren't ready, In most cases we seem to take our problems away from Gods Hands and do this on our own accord.

And every time you call out to Him, He is their, waiting... Waiting for you to allow Him to fix the problem you need Him to fix the right way...
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
You aren't hearing from Him, because your heart isn't with Him.
And besides even if God was to answer your harden heart, you aren't listening. He doesn't always work the way you expect Him too-but He works.
We may hear it through somebody else, or we could be reading a book-news paper or on Television-and hear it through that.
God works in ways you don't expect Him too-only because you see life as being so complicated, and God see's life so simple.
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.