Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It (770 Views)

Come In If You Rep Your Tribe / Help Him Come Up With A Nickname / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by adepiero: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2014
This post is intended for us on NL to get to know ourselves better so let us have fun as we share our nicknames no matter how disgusting it may be.

I'll go first.

My friends call me PIERO which is another name for Peter in French and the reason I got the nick is because I play football and my style of play was likened to DELPIERO of Italy.

Share yours, don't spoil the fun
Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Lacomus is the Greek translation of the name James xo you see I'm still original

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by REMMEI(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
THUG is my nick... if you check my profile you will know more..

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by Mendo007(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
my name is Mendo a mixture of my real name Meshack and one of my favourite food plantain locally called 'dodo' so dis is me " I am Mendo....da symbol of greatness!.....just about everything

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by julisa2020(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014
lawyer/barrister...because i defend myself a lot..and i always quote laws at every given issuegrin

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Miss Marvel, Any fan of Marvel Comics will understand.
Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by benELOHIM7(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
dem call me rheez....short form of rizzler

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It by adepiero: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2014
benELOHIM7:
dem call me rheez....short form of rizzler
So you be cover cloth for herbs grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Biggest Wedding Money Wasters / I Don Receive Dese My Box, Who Dey? / Roles Expected From A Widow In Urhobo Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.