Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! (9484 Views)

Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / Breast Sucking Good For You? / BBC Report : Breast Sucking Reduces Risk Of Breast Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by realuz: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2014
The female breasts, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”, have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of the female sexual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and function adds to its importance in the life of a woman.

Besides the age long biological function of the breasts as a source of food and nourishment for babies, the breast is also a major source of sexual attraction for the male specie, just as it is also a key sexual organ for the woman, highly sensitive to stimulation. The fact that they come in various shapes and sizes, further add to their uniqueness and endearing place in our hearts as humans.

As a sexual organ, the breasts have been known to give immense pleasure to both men and women during sexual encounters. In fact, some women have reportedly disclosed that they are capable of achieving orgasm even when thoroughly stimulated through sucking and caressing of the breasts alone. Though, because of this highly sensitive nature, some women find it very uncomfortable or even painful to submit their twin girls to constant sexual manipulation of any kind.
Interestingly, men are constantly drawn to the breasts. A lot of this attraction has been attributed to psychological composition, perception and beliefs.

For, pray, why would a full grown man be obsessed with sucking some mounds of milkless breasts? I don’t often get logical answers to this question when I ask. The function of the breasts in sexual behaviour has been attributed to human Face -to -Face copulation that is unusual among other mammals. Since the breast already serves the function of mother-infant bonding, then it is also excellent for male -female bonding, says an argument.

After all, it is just within reach. For those familiar with some of the social media platforms, you would have come across a particular message that has been making the rounds for a couple of years now. Purportedly attributed to the BBC as source, this message usually springs out during the cancer awareness months and in support of cancer prevention campaign. As expected, it elicits a wide range of controversies from both men and women, from humour to disdain and sexual innuendoes, while some others believe the content hook, line and sinker. The purported message is claimed to have been issued by the Ministry of Health in the fight against breast cancer. One of the versions I have received read thus:

Very soon, women will be paying men to have their breasts sucked! According to a report on BBC website, Doctors recommend

Continue. www..com/2014/10/benefits-of-breast-sucking.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by mjames: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014
interesting to hear/know
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Any benefits of sucking pennis? List it ASAP
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lmao @ the pic. Okay no problem op, we've heard you loud and clear lol
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
xcelsia:
Lmao @ the pic. Okay no problem op, we've heard you loud and clear lol
honey u again, Hope u are doing good

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
LLVelly:

honey u again, Hope u are doing good
I'm good thanks and you?
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
xcelsia:
I'm good thanks and you?
I'm okay bt I had a dislocation on my left hand on the joint btw the wrist & the palm, I once rubb'd a balm on it(that day). Is there anything I should do again?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
LLVelly:

I'm okay bt I had a dislocation on my left hand on the junction btw the wrist & the palm, I once rub it a balm(that day). Is there anything I should do again?
Wow a dislocation? Ouch that must hurt bad, sorry dear. You'll need to have the bone popped back into position, rubbing balm will only help with soothing the discomfort but you need someone to help you pop it in.

This is very painful but once it's done you'll get your relief, first make sure it's a dislocation not a sprain/strain. Please go to the hospital or let an elderly person in your family help you pop it in, they usually have a lot of experience with stuff like that.

Keep me updated ok, nice running into you again on nairaland smiley
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
xcelsia:
Wow a dislocation? Ouch that must hurt bad, sorry dear. You'll need to have the bone popped back into position, rubbing balm will only help with soothing the discomfort but you need someone to help you pop it in.

This is very painful but once it's done you'll get your relief, first make sure it's a dislocation not a sprain/strain. Please go to the hospital or let an elderly person in your family help you pop it in, they usually have a lot of experience with stuff like that.

Keep me updated ok, nice running into you again on nairaland smiley
thanks again ...you are appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
LLVelly:

thanks again ...you are appreciated
You're welcome, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2014
xcelsia:
You're welcome, anytime.
Now No More Pain

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
LLVelly:

Now No More Pain
Oh that's good, how did you get rid of the pain?
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
xcelsia:
Oh that's good, how did you get rid of the pain?
felt d pain again on saturday so I went to my moms place on sunday for her to pop it in as u directed,she did the needful though I still hear some noise whenever I purposely exercise it but no more pain for now.[86%healed] plus I'm using 'fenac cream' on it. Hope u are doing good.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2014
LLVelly:
felt d pain again on saturday so I went to my moms place on sunday for her to pop it in as u directed,she did the needful though I still hear some noise whenever I purposely exercise it but no more pain for now.[86%healed] plus I'm using 'fenac cream' on it. Hope u are doing good.
I'm great thanks. Good thing you got your mom to help you out, you probably need to do it one more time to stop the "crackling" sound you hear. Shea butter/snake fat is good too, let me know how that works out for you ok.
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2014
xcelsia:
I'm great thanks. Good thing you got your mom to help you out, you probably need to do it one more time to stop the "crackling" sound you hear. Shea butter/snake fat is good too, let me know how that works out for you ok.
Ok my dear

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
xcelsia:
You're welcome, anytime.
Hey, Diclofenac did wonders on it

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
LLVelly:

Hey, Diclofenac did wonders on it
cool smiley
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by amjou: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na 2 of una get dis thread?
Hia

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
amjou:
Hia
Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by LLVelly: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
amjou:
Hia
Yes Boss
Re: Benefits Of Breast Sucking !!! by Sibrah: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Babies will be the main beneficiary

(1) (Reply)

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Lagos NMA Calls Off Strike / How To Get Rid Of Sagging Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.