Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi (536 Views)

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, in reaction to his sack on Wednesday night by the newly elected Nigeria Football Federation’s board, has said it is time for him to move on.

Keshi seemed to be in good spirits while speaking with PREMIUM TIMES on Thursday morning, shortly after his dismissal.

“It is about time for me to move on, my dear. This is not the end of the world for me,” he said.‎
During Nigeria’s Wednesday encounter with Sudan in Brazil, a match which ended 3-1 in favour of the Super Eagles, Nigerian fans at the packed stadium started chanting as Keshi stepped onto the pitch: “You must go.”

read more<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/my-sack-not-the-end-of-the-world-keshi/
Re: My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi by Omolecturer(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ehyaa embarassed sorry o but...

#Youmustgo

Re: My Sack, Not The End Of The World – Keshi by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
The problem with Nigeria is that they are never satisfied...

(1) (Reply)

Oau Inter-faculty Games / What Is Your Opinion On Keshi’s Recall On The Instance Of President Jonathan? / Breaking News: Caf Gives Hints About The Host Of The Afcon 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.