Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; (1450 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have 250k buh I don't know which business to venture into; I need guideline on this please....I thought about cyber cafe, online importation of items, buy and saling, and fixing with bank: you can contact me via or 7C5BE473 or thanks for your time.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Start online importation with just a capital of 10 k and u will still have 240k at hand

Just click the libk on my signature

1 Like

Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by sccofield(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
To be rich u need to get multiple streams of income. One business that I know can an give you a good stream of passive income is bulk sms. Contact me on whatsapp for a free book on bulk SMS and how to set up the bulk SMS business. My contact 07062359125
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
@onlinebizexpert online importation it's ok buh I have two problem with it 1. It take 1 month plus for your item to get to you. 2 you start looking for whom to buy it cos now I don't have a shop. I will get back to you soon. Thanks
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
@sccofield I will talk with you soon thanks.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by dosh16(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think you should think education..!
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by dosh16(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think you should think importation...!
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
@dosh16 am a graduate buh have sort for job for one and half year now.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP I am I the same position dnt knw buh I hv 500k and am still lookin can any one help
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2014
@ bossmini84 I don't understand what you're saying.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2014
obisunny1:
@ bossmini84 I don't understand what you're saying.
I mean am also in same position I hv little cash buh ooking for ideas on what to do.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by wunderkiind(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2014
bossmini84:

I mean am also in same position I hv little cash buh ooking for ideas on what to do.
Hello bossmini, do you call 500k little?
O.k then. But do you know its possible to make that 'little sum' 750k before the end of this year? And on & on... [Reality]

I will give you an e-book for you that will show you how, and will guide you simply; that's if you're interested in what I want to show you though.

So first you must let me know here if you're interested...
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by wunderkiind(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2014
obisunny1:
@onlinebizexpert online importation it's ok buh I have two problem with it 1. It take 1 month plus for your item to get to you. 2 you start looking for whom to buy it cos now I don't have a shop. I will get back to you soon. Thanks
Hello obisunny1, do read the previous post!

Do you know that with less than a quarter of your capital as investment, it's possible to begin to smile to the bank as early as next week? And in no time you can double that capital of yours?

Cheers
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by obisunny1(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
@onlinebizexpert contact me or send me your cell number
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2014
obisunny1:
@onlinebizexpert contact me or send me your cell number

Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2014
bossmini84:
@OP I am I the same position dnt knw buh I hv 500k and am still lookin can any one help

Y not start online importation

Click the link on my signature
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by Networkingprof: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Op, I will encourage you to invest in my Multilevel Marketing Company. The products are very effective and the compensation plans is beautiful. You will enjoy the business and your money will fetch you enthusiastic, voluntary workers to help you grow. I'm not saying make MLM the first option, but at least, make it the last option to fall back on peradventure you get your finger burnt with en vogue buz online. You must sell if you must succeed, just make peace with it early. 08097174000 when you need me, call.
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by tchiwinnie: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
sccofield:
To be rich u need to get multiple streams of income. One business that I know can an give you a good stream of passive income is bulk sms. Contact me on whatsapp for a free book on bulk SMS and how to set up the bulk SMS business. My contact 07062359125
wasnt sucessfl adding u on whatsapp. they said ur no isnt on whatsapp
Re: 250k At Hand Buh I Don't Know Which Business To Venture Into; by tchiwinnie: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
sccofield:
pls can u send d free book to tochi_madu@yahoo.com?

(1) (Reply)

ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. / Zinc Ore Available In Ebonyi State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.