Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. (891 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) / Are U From Anambra?if Yes Then View This Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. by gnatcatchers: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
This page has been dedicated for those that love Archie comics.Let talk about Archie,veronica,jughead,betty and other characters we like.Would also like for you guys to fully support Archie on twitter for constant update on latest release and to join the interesting interactions going on @archiecomafrica
Re: Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. by ShirelleBaby: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
gnatcatchers:
This page has been dedicated for those that love Archie comics.Let talk about Archie,veronica,jughead,betty and other characters we like.Would also like for you guys to fully support Archie on twitter for constant update on latest release and to join the interesting interactions going on @archiecomafrica
pls how can I get the collections-was a big fan when I was in my teens-pls I can't find it in any library
Re: Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. by gnatcatchers: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
pls how can I get the collections-was a big fan when I was in my teens-pls I can't find it in any library
sorry for the late reply,you can grt all the collections throught your phone by downloading the app,all the collections are there.Thanks.
Re: Are You An Archie Comic Fan??if Yes,then This Is For You. by joywendy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na wa oo, why did this thread die like this? @op where you dey ??

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Acting Would Take Me This Far- Genevieve Nnaji / Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele, Toyin Lawani, Waje, Others At The Rhythm Unplugged / Psquare Brothers, Wizkid, Charles Novia & 7 Others Who Need To Grow U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.