Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion (701 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
You went to your office in the morning and discovered you have forgotten your office keys,then you quickly rushed back home and found your gatekeeper and your wife naked on your matrimonial bed,immediately you rushed in,the both of them smiled and shouted APRIL FOOL!!!! You angrily looked at your calendar and found out that the date is 1st APRIL.............What will you do?

Same thing is applicable to ladies......What will you do if it were your housemaid and your husband?

If I were to be in this mess......GO TO HELL APRIL FOOL
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dem die well
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by Janet101(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will tell dem to rewind d film....because na only nollywood fit do dat kind film undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by skillzbae(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will use cutlass to give dem tribal mark on both cheeks, den visit dem in d hospital nd shout APRIL FOoOoL
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'll go outside, get a new girlfriend, come into the home, have sex with her and call my wife. When she comes in and see us having sex, she may run out crying, when she comes in again. We'll both shout, "April fool"
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
I'll go outside, get a new girlfriend, come into the home, have sex with her and call my wife. When she comes in and see us having sex, she may run out crying, when she comes in again. We'll both shout, "April fool"
if am ur wife, i'm going to kil u coz watz d assurance dat uv nt bleep her
Re: What Will You Do If You Are A Victim To This Confusion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
for me, if it happen in reality, i will tel d gateman to bleep my wife in frnt of me, after dat i wil den flog d gateman like goat, after dat i wil bleep my wife nd divorce her nd sack d gate man.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Check-ups For Infants / bummy / Why Biting Your Nails Could Actually Be Good For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.