Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah (624 Views)

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / Comprehensive Procedure For The Application Of Kogi State University {k.s.u} Pre-degree Form Now Ava / A.S.U.U Strike Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by agtbulksms: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls pals my name is minimah, by God's grace i've been given admission to study Political Sc at university of Uyo. I have this dream of becoming the SUG president before i pass out. I just want to have a foresight of what it takes to become the SUG president. And in terms of finance like how much one can budget to run for the office of the SUG. Thank you
Re: S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by MrPeaceman(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Everybody is entitled to his or her goal, no matter how funny. There is still a lot of time, till atleast 2 or 3 hundred level. I suggest you will be properly acquainted with the procedures and requirements when you resume campus. To throw some lights for the sake of your curiousity; it can be a do or die affair, depending on (1) The university, (2) the people you are contesting with. In the later aspect, it could threaten your life if the people you are contesting with are bloody cultists that are determined to murder whoever they see as a threat. The former depends on the security structure of the school, then you tend to be safe within the school. UNIBEN and UNILORIN for example are schools with strong security system.
On a concluding note, I know you are zealous about this, as that prompted this thread. But, I'll advice, not against you aiming for SUG, but against you concentrating all your time and effort in the pursuit of it, at the detriment of your academics which is the primary reason you are there. A word is enough...
Re: S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by Jamaticulus(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Space booked
Re: S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by Nastydroid(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
*watching*
Re: S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by agtbulksms: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks Mr peace man, may peace continue to be your lot
Re: S.U.G Presidentship Not A Do Or Die Says Minimah by MrPeaceman(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2014
agtbulksms:
Thanks Mr peace man, may peace continue to be your lot
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Hydroxide Flame Retardant Is Inorganic Flame Retardant Smoke Eliminatio / UNN 2014/2015 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List Out - Check Here / Oracle Ebs Online Training | Online Oracle Ebs Training In USA, UK, Canada, Mala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.