Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Treat Your Woman Right - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Treat Your Woman Right (1205 Views)

Was This Woman Right For Allowing Her 8yr Old SON March At Gay Pride? / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Your Woman Right by Ucheemmanuelll: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
A lot of men think they are doing women a favour by asking for

her hand in marriage, but lets think about this :
she changes her name,
changes her home,
leaves her family,
moves in with you,
builds a home with you,
gets pregnant for you,
pregnancy changes her body,
she gets fat,
almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pains
of child birth,
even the kids she delivers bear your name.
Till the day she dies...
everything she does, (cooking, cleaning your house, taking care
of your parents,
bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you
can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that
benefit you.....sometimes at the cost of her own health , hobbies
and beauty.
so who is really doing whom a favour?
Dear men appreciate the women in your lives always, coz it is
not easy to be a woman.
*Being a woman is priceless *;;
Treat your woman with care and love.....as for the married men,
neva neglect d woman who care,love,nurture and respect
you........stay bless and always remember that one love keep us
together.

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Right by fckmn24seg(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Source
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Can you please define "right? "

Or you want men to be mugs for women to take the piss on? Apart from showing her care, and being loyal - there has to be a limit. Women will always take advantage once you show them that you are weak.

Just find a balance, without necessarily showing her too much.
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
SirShymex:
Can you please define "right? "

Or you want men to be mugs for women to take the piss on? Apart from showing her care, and being loyal - there has to be a limit. Women will always take advantage once you show them that you are weak.

Just find a balance, without necessarily showing her too much.

Same as men. undecided
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
BananaBender:

Same as men. undecided

Invariably, it depends on the type of men you're alluding to. Fair enough, some weak men show emotions like women, and let little things get into their heads.

Personally, as a guy, when you see a chic showing too much - at first she is going to scare you. And you'd start thinking she is trying to get something from you. However, once you discover it is for real - she will earn ya respect, and the natural tendency to reciprocate the gesture is going to come to the fore. That is why men are different from women - real men are passionate while men are emotional.
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Missy89(f): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Prepare for every contingencies and don't wait for someone to treat you right. Only you can treat yourself right. How many dudes do you think will read your little poem?

And shouldn't it go both ways?

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ucheemmanuelll:
A lot of men think they are doing women a favour by asking for

her hand in marriage, but lets think about this :
she changes her name,
changes her home,
leaves her family,
moves in with you,
builds a home with you,
gets pregnant for you,
pregnancy changes her body,
she gets fat,
almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pains
of child birth,
even the kids she delivers bear your name.
Till the day she dies...
everything she does, (cooking, cleaning your house, taking care
of your parents,
bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you
can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that
benefit you.....sometimes at the cost of her own health , hobbies
and beauty.
so who is really doing whom a favour?
Dear men appreciate the women in your lives always, coz it is
not easy to be a woman.
*Being a woman is priceless *;;
Treat your woman with care and love.....as for the married men,
neva neglect d woman who care,love,nurture and respect
you........stay bless and always remember that one love keep us
together.
Marrying a woman is actually a favour to women. If men had their way, they'd go about fvcking one woman to the next. In marriage, men get the short end of the stick, it doesn't benefit men. If she doesn't want to leave her father's name she should feel free to die in his house. Or not have children or any of the rubbish sacrifices you are trying to feed us with. Do women not want children? Do they not want to nurture. Oga, if you want to post something look for something meaningful, not this drivel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missy89:
Prepare for every contingencies and don't wait for someone to treat you right. Only you can treat yourself right. How many dudes do you think will read your little poem?

Lol, my frenemy is alive! Lool
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Missy89(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, my frenemy is alive! Lool

i had an impromptu competition i had to go to. replacing someone. I have been scanning NL no good stories so i have been frequent on other forums. I am not dead yet.
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missy89:

i had an impromptu competition i had to go to. replacing someone. I have been scanning NL no good stories so i have been frequent on other forums. I am not dead yet.

So, you do other forums, apart the madness on here, no? Loool. If not for the fact that I got involved in Afrocentrism/black consciousness, and in my quest for knowledge I stumbled on this forum and got addicted to it, I'm not really into discussing issues online.

I did bossip.com in Uni, and left as a legend lol. But that's about it, apart from CIF that I go to just to do the normal British banter with the lads and discuss sports. And I joined that in Uni as well. More time, I just read stuff online without posting anything.

So what competition was/is that, the manly chic? Loool. You have got too much testosterone lol.
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by coogar: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
freshdude2:
Marrying a woman is actually a favour to women. If men had their way, they'd go about fvcking one woman to the next. In marriage, men get the short end of the stick, it doesn't benefit men. If she doesn't want to leave her father's name she should feel free to die in his house. Or not have children or any of the rubbish sacrifices you are trying to feed us with. Do women not want children? Do they not want to nurture. Oga, if you want to post something look for something meaningful, not this drivel.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif[/img]
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by dre11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missy89:

That emboldened caught mah eyes and I will say ure soooooo correct

It's what u present ur self to be that the other person will take u as

Feel right, treat ur self right, believe in ur self, and not been proud... ....
And u will be treated a worshiped rightly

2 Likes

Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Missy89(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
SirShymex:

So, you do other forums, apart the madness on here, no? Loool. If not for the fact that I got involved in Afrocentrism/black consciousness, and in my quest for knowledge I stumbled on this forum and got addicted to it, I'm not really into discussing issues online.

I did bossip.com in Uni, and left as a legend lol. But that's about it, apart from CIF that I go to just to do the normal British banter with the lads and discuss sports. And I joined that in Uni as well. More time, I just read stuff online without posting anything.

So what competition was/is that, the manly chic? Loool. You have got too much testosterone lol.

4chan and few underground forums

fencing competition. had to replace an injured competitor from my club. still ongoing
Re: Treat Your Woman Right by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Missy89:

4chan and few underground forums

fencing competition. had to replace an injured competitor from my club. still ongoing

Oh ok. I just can't deal with madness on forums lol. Dealing with this one though like a fiend addicted to crack.

I like that. But you need work on ya batty though, and do exercise routines that will make it bigger lol.

(1) (Reply)

Pay When Your Visa Is Out / My Father And The Jamb Question / Male TV Presenter Screams In Agony After Trying Child Birth Stimulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.