Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

(need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... (1049 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just want to know your opinions. For the men, would you prefer a woman who is crazy in love with you but has serious flaws and has all the drama that comes with love or would you prefer a wife who doesn't love you but never ever fails in her wifely duties! Ie she cooks your meals on time, understands you, cleans, never says no to your sexual advances but no emotions.
For the ladies, a man who loves you so much but cheats and still claims to love you and all the drama that comes with love or an upright man, who takes care of you and the family, never cheats, respects you and does everything he ought to do but no crazy passion or emotions??
I need to know your opinions thanks.

1 Like

Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
she has to have both love and respect for me before i can marry her.

i don't see myself marrying any

1 Like

Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by fuckshit: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
FÜCK!! ain't gonna marry any. need no FÜCKING shït drama & certainly do not want a FÜCKING zombie either grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
she has to have both love and respect for me before i can marry her.

i don't see myself marrying any
just pick one! Love or the good wife?
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCK!! ain't gonna marry any. need no FÜCKING shït drama & certainly do not want a FÜCKING zombie either grin grin
in other words. U no won marry? Cos you can't find a complete woman.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by beeevan: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will rate any other kind of man above a cheat...There is a solution for other kinds except this.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by dapsy4u2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Need answers too...
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2014
ENIMONEY:
just pick one! Love or the good wife?
good wife
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Tymax(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2014
I don't need any drama. Going for the dutiful one. A man needs peace in his home.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by fuckshit: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2014
ENIMONEY:
in other words. U no won marry? Cos you can't find a complete woman.
FÜCK!! no human is FÜCKING perfect. marrying one that FÜCKING claims to love you; but has all them FÜCKING drama attached to it. By drama i presume you mean infidelity; no FÜCKING way, that's no FÜCKING love.

FÜCK!! marrying a zombie!! a yes! yes! person! no FÜCKING emotions, no FÜCKING feelings; it's gonna be FÜCKING boring
FÜCK!! It FÜCKING hurts to FÜCKING love someone & not be FÜCKING loved in return, it's best to FÜCKING be in love with someone that equally loves you; you two can FÜCKING grow in love & FÜCKING accomplish great FÜCKING shït together.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCK!! no human is FÜCKING perfect. marrying one that FÜCKING claims to love you; but has all them FÜCKING drama attached to it. By drama i presume you mean infidelity; no FÜCKING way, that's no FÜCKING love.

FÜCK!! marrying a zombie!! a yes! yes! person! no FÜCKING emotions, no FÜCKING feelings; it's gonna be FÜCKING boring
FÜCK!! It FÜCKING hurts to FÜCKING love someone & not be FÜCKING loved in return, it's best to FÜCKING be in love with someone that equally loves you; you two can FÜCKING grow in love & FÜCKING accomplish great FÜCKING shït together.

what if you love her and she is not capable of love. She wants to love you but cannot but she cares for you? Its not a zombie thingy.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Tymax:
I don't need any drama. Going for the dutiful one. A man needs peace in his home.
am telling you. No time for love drama. Tnx for ur input.
Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by fuckshit: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2014
ENIMONEY:
what if you love her and she is not capable of love. She wants to love you but cannot but she cares for you? Its not a zombie thingy.
FÜCK!! all the FÜCKING care without love, it ain't FÜCKING worth it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who.... by Fxwarrior: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
No emotions? Did I marry a machine? Like seriously? Op I want a mixture of the two.I don't settle for less.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Womanhood / My Security Guard...a Model Family Man. / Kindly Rate This Family...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.