Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How To Keep Your Makeup Brushes Clean - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Keep Your Makeup Brushes Clean (635 Views)

Get Professional Makeup Brushes Sets With Kits / How To Clean Up Your Makeup Brushes / Your Fave Makeup Brushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Makeup Brushes Clean by tnature: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Makeup brushes should be cleaned at least once in every one or two weeks. Makeup residues on brushes attract all sorts of dirt and also form a good breeding ground for bacterial growth. Here is how to keep your makeup brushes clean.

1.) Place brush under running water to rinse off some dirt.
2.) Fill a bowl with lukewarm water. Squirt some baby shampoo in the water and swirl the brush in it ( I use my facial cleanser sometimes and its formulated for acne prone skin. This way I make sure that all bacteria causing acne is zapped off my brush).
3.) Rub the bristles with your fingers or gently beat against the bottom of the bowl. This will work lather into the inner bristles.
4.) Rinse several times until the water becomes clear of soap.
5.) Reform the shape of your brush and place on a piece of towel to dry.

Following these steps will keep your makeup brushes clean.

Ladies, what are other tips do you have for cleaning your brushes?

Source - http://infonubia.com/2014/10/how-to-keep-your-makeup-brushes-clean.html
Re: How To Keep Your Makeup Brushes Clean by prymesolution: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Naize one grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Digest Ese's Blog / Fashion Blogger / Start Your Own Fashion Business Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.