Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,155 members, 7,825,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! (731 Views)

China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Samsung Sues Apple Over The Iphone 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
iPhone Robot Romo

It’s Romo, the iPhone powered robot!
Say hello to Romo, the incredible iPhone powered robot. Romo is a simple but powerful miniature robot that can be remotely controlled from your iPhone or iPod touch.
Romo can do all sorts of tricks and is constantly learning new ones. You can make him wander your home, dance to music, stream video back to you and a whole lot more.
Probably the coolest thing about Romo though is that an established community of developers are constantly coming up with fun new behaviors which can be easily downloaded through the Romotive app store.

The specs.
The Romo robot is 3.1″ in height, 3.5″ in width and 4.88″ in length. Build into Romo are 3 auxiliary ports, a USB charging port and a power switch and the device comes with a USB cable for charging, an audio cable for communication between smartphones and Romo, free apps and a quick start manual.

The verdict?
We’re living in the twenty first century so we think it’s about damn time that someone came out with an affordable, easy to operate robot to amuse us when we’re bored… and Romotive have created just that with Romo!

- See more pictures at: http://deltatoday..com

How much? $149.00__ N25.000k

Where from? Romotive.com
Check It Out

Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wan buy now, where dem dey sell am?,
I go just remove d phone on top, me too don get iPhone 6 niyen.....but wait oo, it dey use BBM nd whatsApp?
Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by Simeony007(m): 12:58am On Oct 17, 2014
OK just in case
Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by UchihaItachi(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2014
why is it not called an iRobot?
Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by samnificent(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2014
I was expecting to see a Robot with arms and legs... Not just An Iphone Stand that has wheels undecided
Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by hawksford: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2014
M sure the phone ain't gonna come with the romo stuff
Re: Meet Romo, The Iphone Powered Robot! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
hawksford:
M sure the phone ain't gonna come with the romo stuff
it comes alone. I mean the romo

(1) (Reply)

Apple Coming Bigger This 2015: 7 Products To Expect / Nokia 1100? It Now Comeswith Android 5.0 Lollipoprebranded / 12 Hot Jumia Mobile Week Tips You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.