Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com (594 Views)

I Was Scammed By Www.expressexchanger.net Beware Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by ezeoba1: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is my experience with awoofmobiles.I have been receiving mails and sms from the admin of the site(awoofmobiles). Their laptops are very cheap with good configuration so i started talking to friends which i knew needs laptop.my intention was to buy from them(awoofmobiles) and resell.so i cantacted them and told the admin that i want to be buying from him and reselling but i have not been able to save up to the cost of the laptop as a result of my health problem and that i want to be his agent so that i can rise money for medications.I told him that what i have saved is 10k and i will be paying for a mini laptop he is selling 15k and that i will pay the remaining balance once i sell the laptop which would have taken a day or two.He accepted and asked me to do the payment which i did on Tuesday(23-09-14).As am typing this now,laptop "i no see",my money nko,i no see".He doesn't pick my calls again but if i call with a different line,he will pick and once he heard my name,he will cut the call.i have sent countless sms but no reply. www.awoofmobiles.comis a big scam site.Here are his details...Site: www.awoofmobiles.com....Nam eof admin(owner of site):Adaeze Mike Worlu.....Phone number:07069150188..Below is the screenshot of my Teller.it's uploaded in half cos i used my phone to snap it.

Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Can't u read btw d lines...d name self start with AWOOF! Meaning,u don do awoof for dem..Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / It's The Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitor / (urgent Help)please How Do I Unlock My Hp 255G2 Laptop Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.