Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol (2767 Views)

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by orlaryhincah(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
When we see an artist succeed overnight… No it never happened overnight. The photo below confirms it. Many people knew Solidstar when he released his debut single with 2face idibia – “one in a million” that year. Little did we know that Solidstar and Patoranking have come a long way together. The guy between them believed in them and they also believed in themselves. Hardwork, persistent and God, look at where they are today!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by tutaboi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
There's God!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by naijaboiy: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
I just wonder how I would look like ten years from now undecided

#Hardwork pays smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by chibwike(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
wow
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by Rikidony(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
I BET THAT PATORANKING BABE WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE NEAR HIM IN THIS STATE.... WOMEN SHA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by bastien: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Solidstar na only him no fine for we house........... But na him con make we house get frame

D dude sabi music jare carry on bro
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by valmunich(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chai! Money good oh, see as solidstar be grin
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by denedene(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
patoranking hahahaha
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by MEILYN(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahahaha grin grin...... The time wey dem dey do One jeans Different shows...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by Sarimah(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rikidony:
I BET THAT PATORANKING BABE WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE NEAR HIM IN THIS STATE.... WOMEN SHA.
if na u u 4 go? grin
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by HonourablePomk: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
lol
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by Kunbee: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Money is good
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by TWEETFELLA: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rikidony:
My thoughts too.
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by kennyslim1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rikidony:

same thing is applicable to the guys too
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by MizMyColi(f): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Ok Seen
Jah blez their hustle.

Make e jus be say I comment sha cheesy

What's NL turning me into?
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by chibwike(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ok Seen
Jah blez their hustle.

Make e jus be say I comment sha cheesy

What's NL turning me into?
Linda ikeji
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Doro-suru.

Doro-lere.

Surulere.
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by dyweb(m): 3:28am On Oct 17, 2014
When you finally have money, it changes you.
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2014
chibwike:
Linda ikeji

LoL
Good Morning.
Re: Picture Of Solidstar & Patoranking Before The Fame Lol by Rikidony(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Sarimah:
if na u u 4 go? grin
WOMEN SHA

(1) (Reply)

THE LIST: Top 10 Next Rated Art To Rock The Music Scene In 2015!!! / What Do You Think This Babe Will Say Next? – See This / PHOTOS: SEE Who One Of The Sons Of Nasir El-rufai Is Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.