Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun (752 Views)

The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends / How Do You Manage Anger? / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2014
I just saw this tonight., one of the topics created by seun 8years ago. What do you think about it?

"It's not easy not to
believe in God (and
supernatural miracles)
in Nigeria. Left, right,
center, people are
claiming miracles and
supernatural
intervention. Every
Nigerian - politicians,
businessmen,
educators, beggars, and criminals inclusive -
believes in the miracle
working God, the devil,
demons, witches, wizard,s and spiritual
attacks'!

Is there someone else on Nairaland who lives in Nigeria and does not
believe in God? How do
you manage to hold on to your unbelief in the
midst of all these
dogmatic believers?

Whew, isn't this country too hot?!

- a concerned Nigerian
unbeliever."

-seun, 10:30pm, may 21, 2006
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by KingTom(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by olu77(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Marketing things by the god of naira.
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 17, 2014
olu77:
Marketing things by the god of naira.
I don't get u.
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:
You are keeping space on my thread, if I beat you with charm now,won't they say I'm wicked?
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Seun must have talked out of frustration

But it is well
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Op what do YOU think about it
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Akdegreat:
Op what do YOU think about it
I believe there is God.
Re: ''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun by KingTom(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2014
ELight:
You are keeping space on my thread, if I beat you with charm now,won't they say I'm wicked?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bye Nairaland / Heavy Traffic congestion on popular Niger Bridge / Hi Mom I Hi Tell Him This Dine Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.