Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun (1277 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by kunmitinz: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Corps Member Absconds with N2.3m meant for 144 Corpers in Osun

Aside the tenable fact that I graduated from University of Ibadan; a reputable frontier of knowledge where graduates worthy in character and sound judgment are groomed, I loathe activities capable of negating my integrity and hitherto spiting my father's hard earned name. In all, I find it difficult to ascertain what individuals tend to gain from wanton damage to one's reputation.

On Tuesday, the 14th of Oct, a friend of mine called my attention to an infamous viral piece that had spread like wildfire on the internet which detailed clusters of harmful and unjustified allegations about me. I thought it was a joke but after my swift internet view, I became utterly dejected and shocked to my bone marrow with my jaw dropped as I read every line of that shocking news. Shortly, calls came flying in from friends, family and colleagues who knew I'd never ventured into such impish act. After listening to my side of the narration, Many urged me to sue for defamation while others besieged me to write a rejoinder. Apparently, they believed I was incapable of any iota of corrosive tendency. For hours, I couldn't even document anything but latter I summoned the strength of defending my cherished personality against parlous information on the internet. Thus I have these to reel off:

Sequel to the election, some Corp members approached me asking me about what they stand to get from the politicians and even went to the extent of gratuitously given them my phone number. In response, I apprised them in respect of pivotal responsibilities of Corp members explaining my position as being in Osun State to serve my fatherland and not to engage in political gimmicks. My words fell on deaf ears because their minds were made up that cash inflow from Osun state bigwigs is certain.

In the article released, I was accused that I bought a car and an apartment out of 2.3 million in this present Nigeria. How is that possible ? This calls for a logical reasoning... At present, I still stand not understand the poster's definition of 'Abscond' because on the 26th of July, 2014, all the schools in Osun State went on holiday and out of 100% corp members in Iwo Local Government, 95% teach in secondary school (Place of Primary assignment). Also, Majority traveled because it's a long break. That I as well did in a bid to meet my family. So, should I not have traveled to check on family and friends in Ibadan because I'm the CLO (Corper Liaison Officer) ? But mischief makers tagged my traveling as 'Abscond' even when schools resumed on the 8th of October, 2014.

As regards some salient issues raised in the detrimental report, here are fundamental questions a sound mind should ask:
1. What is the name of the benevolent politician who gave the money ?
2.What is the money meant for ?
3.Where did the person give me the money ?
4. When is the money paid ?
5. Who witnessed it ?
6. Is it INEC's money or Corpers allowance ?

Conclusively, I'd like to reiterate that I am not privy or involved in this alleged sinister act capable of denting my name and that of my great citadel of learning, University of Ibadan. Thanks.

Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by jafsumar07: 1:50am On Oct 17, 2014
As an x corper, I was shocked when I read about it. It was really disheartening. I quickly showed a friend close to me to read about a poor man's cruelty to a fellow poor man.

I can't recall the source, but most of us were quick to conclude. I understand how it feels to be accused wrongly about theft of public funds. If truly you are not guilty of the accusation, I seek your forgiveness for propagating the lies and may God expose the originators. V sowie bro, take hrt. Thanks
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by pyyxxaro: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2014
grin 2nd to comment oo ... Tell me why I shouldn't serve this God grin ......... *singing we are matching forward halleluya AMEN , in there name of JESUS ,halleluya AMEN...

Congrats to the latest thief ...

Robinhood (steal from the rich and give it to the Poor) embarassed
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by yokiti: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2014
My friend, sorry for what has happened if this rejoinder of yours is true. Wait, can I ask this sincere question before the what am about to type down here; were you secretive about everything? Your openness to all and not somw selected a"ssociates" would have saved you from being accused wrongly. I hope you will learn from this and apply this lesson in your dealings afterwards.
P.S: Remember, the news wasnt only on nairaland.com so, as you are posting this rejoinder here, make sure the other social media platform and print media houses are not left out in it.
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by agricparrot123: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Corps Member Absconds with N2.3m meant for 144 Corpers in Osun

Aside the tenable fact that I graduated from University of Ibadan; a reputable frontier of knowledge where graduates worthy in character and sound judgment are groomed, I loathe activities capable of negating my integrity and hitherto spiting my father's hard earned name. In all, I find it difficult to ascertain what individuals tend to gain from wanton damage to one's reputation.

On Tuesday, the 14th of Oct, a friend of mine called my attention to an infamous viral piece that had spread like wildfire on the internet which detailed clusters of harmful and unjustified allegations about me. I thought it was a joke but after my swift internet view, I became utterly dejected and shocked to my bone marrow with my jaw dropped as I read every line of that shocking news. Shortly, calls came flying in from friends, family and colleagues who knew I'd never ventured into such impish act. After listening to my side of the narration, Many urged me to sue for defamation while others besieged me to write a rejoinder. Apparently, they believed I was incapable of any iota of corrosive tendency. For hours, I couldn't even document anything but latter I summoned the strength of defending my cherished personality against parlous information on the internet. Thus I have these to reel off:

Sequel to the election, some Corp members approached me asking me about what they stand to get from the politicians and even went to the extent of gratuitously given them my phone number. In response, I apprised them in respect of pivotal responsibilities of Corp members explaining my position as being in Osun State to serve my fatherland and not to engage in political gimmicks. My words fell on deaf ears because their minds were made up that cash inflow from Osun state bigwigs is certain.

In the article released, I was accused that I bought a car and an apartment out of 2.3 million in this present Nigeria. How is that possible ? This calls for a logical reasoning... At present, I still stand not understand the poster's definition of 'Abscond' because on the 26th of July, 2014, all the schools in Osun State went on holiday and out of 100% corp members in Iwo Local Government, 95% teach in secondary school (Place of Primary assignment). Also, Majority traveled because it's a long break. That I as well did in a bid to meet my family. So, should I not have traveled to check on family and friends in Ibadan because I'm the CLO (Corper Liaison Officer) ? But mischief makers tagged my traveling as 'Abscond' even when schools resumed on the 8th of October, 2014.

As regards some salient issues raised in the detrimental report, here are fundamental questions a sound mind should ask:
1. What is the name of the benevolent politician who gave the money ?
2.What is the money meant for ?
3.Where did the person give me the money ?
4. When is the money paid ?
5. Who witnessed it ?
6. Is it INEC's money or Corpers allowance ?

Conclusively, I'd like to reiterate that I am not privy or involved in this alleged sinister act capable of denting my name and that of my great citadel of learning, University of Ibadan. Thanks.

Abayomi Isaac Oyebukola.
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by agricparrot123: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
. The question is why do nigeria's enjoy spreading rumors and tanishing peoples image. well I tot it only hapns to clebritys n stars.
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by suyamasta(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
so which side is telling the truth? ,?
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by agricparrot123: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
infact ur holistic few to issues gladens my heart , it indicate ur level of present greatness and afterward. Infact I can't wait to say ure a blessing to this generation. Don't worry no matter what enemy do u will surely get there. I don't know u bt I belief in ur courage and maturity. Worry not, God has turn ur shame to fame.
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by Odisco2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
We are in a generation Where truth can not longer be ascertained. IF truly You are accused of the crime, What have You done about it? Is it by merely putting it on net?
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by dasnowent: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
In my own research the total number of youth corpers in that local govt is 153. How come he is given money for just 144.people should always get their fact right before publishing rumours on line.statistically one can deduce the fact that the people doing this are ur intimate friends with the data they provided above.so always be very carefull of the people u roll with.in my own way I scencerely felt sorry for u.go to other social and media house and site to clearify urself.may God redeem ur image and take u from grass to grace.your future is certain there's purpose for everything life...Also fire a law suit on these people... Take heart.
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Its the rumors,against his story.

Whichever way,only God knows the truth..
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Its the rumors,against his story.

Whichever way,only God knows the truth...
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by dasnowent: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2014
[b][/b]It must be noted that as a corp member, collection of any form of largesse from politicians is unreservedly wrong, baseless and punishable. That NYSC Statute, I never breached.
Thanks.

ABAYOMI ISAAC OYEBUKOLA
Re: Re: Corps Member Absconds With N2.3m Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun by kunmitinz: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
It must be noted that as a corp member, collection of any form of largesse from politicians is unreservedly wrong, baseless and punishable. That NYSC Statute, I never breached.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Vital Evidence That Fresh Mobilization Of Batch B 2018 Pcms Is June / Come In!! Revalidation / NYSC: Are You Serving In Batch B? See Where You May Work At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.