Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do I Get My Computer Fixed? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Get My Computer Fixed? (522 Views)

Fixed And Solved : Only The Specified SIM/USIM Card Can Be Used On The Device / Help, My Computer Is Ask Me 4 Username:administrator Nd Password:i Dnt Knw, Hw Cn I Get Access / My Computer Shows "blue Screen" - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Computer Fixed? by OwillyOscar(m): 2:12am On Oct 17, 2014
When thinking about how to get your computer fixed, time and money are also big concerns. Knowing how much the repair might cost, if the problem is so big that a new one is a better idea. It can be a scary thought, trusting your data with people you don't know.

If you're sure that you've taken precautions to protect yourself or hopefully you're comfortable with the idea of trusting someone with your computer, here are the three main options you have to get your computer fixed:

1. Hire a Computer Repair Service

All cities in the world, have more multiple options when it comes to computer repair services. Many choices doesn't make choosing easier.
There's actually a number of things to consider.
Online computer repair as an option. When you hire an online computer repair service, The common way to start is with a phone call and eventually allow the service to connect to your computer remotely so they can fix the issue.

Since remote access is such a huge part of this type of computer fix-it service, it's usually only a good idea if the computer issue you're having isn't impacting your ability to connect to the Internet.

2. Ask a Friend to Fix it for You

The means of getting a smart friend to fix your computer problem are clear: it's often completely free and also usually the fastest way to get back up and running.

If you're lucky enough to have a friend that live close by, you're in great luck. If not, and the problem isn't too serious, he or she might be able to fix it remotely.
While it's still fine to get help from a friend, if your computer is still under warranty, be sure to let your friend know so that he/she don't do anything that might void that warranty. If your friend gets to that point in their troubleshooting, Option 3 is a better way to go.

Read more at: http://trendymediablog.com/2014/10/how-do-i-get-my-computer-fixed/

Thinking of someone that can help?
I bet somewhere in your extended family is a "go-to gal/guy" that always seems to have the answer to your computer question.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Idealpad E10 Laptop / Peachtree Issues / I Need Fairly Used Inverters Battery To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.