Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. (1048 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / The power of Lumia 520 Lens / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. by zub(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Helo folks, am confuse about which of d above mentioned phones to buy as i need a fone that is durable with great performance. Pls tell me wat u tink abt these 3 phones.
Re: Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. by Kash007(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Lumia 630 hands down.
Re: Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. by martineverest(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Dont tink twice,lumia 630 should be compared galaxy grand and co....520 is better dan x2.....630 is a low spec fone dat behaves like high end.its d best fone that is less dan 30k
Re: Opinion Pls:which Is Better Between Lumia 520,lumia 630 Dual Sim And Nokia X2. by Craven: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do not go for X2. The Nokia X series is a sorry excuse for android devices. The Nokia X series comes with a modified version of Android, which is different from the Android OS you will find on other Android devices like Samsung and LG. Because of this, the Nokia X does not come with a Play store, but instead comes with a Nokia app market that features popular android apps. Also, because the Nokia X series phones comes with a modified version of Android, Google supported applications such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps, and so on, are absent. What you will find on the Nokia X series is Here Maps, Bing Search and other poor substitutes for Google applications. The Nokia X is difficult to navigate around and doesn't feel buttery to the fingers when swiping around the screen. In summary, the Nokia Android devices are not all that. They are new to the market and do not have outstanding features. Besides, Nokia no longer makes Android phones. The Nokia X series is their last. If you want to purchase an Android device, I suggest you go for Samsung or LG.

I'd pick the Lumia 630. It comes with the version of Windows Phone (8.1) which means improves features. I disagree very much with GSMArenaNG. Yes, the RAM might differ, but otherwise the Lumia 630 will give you the same service as other Lumia phones. It might not have a massive camera and all that, but that doesn't make it less of a Windows Phone. Besides, the Lumia 630 comes with a better battery power and an internal memory of 8GB and card slot of 128GB. The Nokia X2 comes with his 4GB, card slot of 32GB.

In my opinion, Lumia 630 beats Nokia X, hands down.

(1) (Reply)

Agm 5s (lte) Rugged Phone Ip67 - Built For Outdoor Use @n54,000! / Connecting My Headphone To My Infinix Hot Note / Help: Were Can I Change My Xiaomi Mi 4 Broken Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.