Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread (1054 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread by ogedanny: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015

Innjoo has delivered yet again another outstanding smartphone which boasts amazing features and a sleek design. It offers a stunning display and a sturdy build. Having been integrated with a powerful processor, the Innjoo One guarantees high performance while conserving power and its highly efficiently battery ensures long use. It supports LTE/3G network so superfast connection is assured at all times. The camera of the Innjoo One has been built for capturing beautiful images so whether it is the 5MP front camera or the 13MP back camera, you will be able to relive all your fun moments. It comes preinstalled with useful applications that will keep you engaged. Register today and be the first to know about the availability of the Innjoo One. This is a smartphone you are definitely going to love.

The customized InnOS allows you to get a true Innjoo feel. On board is the InnStore where you can update the phone with the latest applications and games, InnCloud which offers unlimited storage space and InnBrowser which gives you access to all websites. Do more on the Innjoo One smartphone; it has been built for high performance. It measures 6.9mm in thickness and weighs 123g which makes it not only comfortably to handle but also handy to carry around. This is the perfect smartphone for work and play. To enjoy an exclusive feel and A-level experience, all you need do is signup today. The Innjoo will surely light up your world and keep you connected with friends and family.

Jumia is now accepting pre order for Innjoo One Android Phones. What do you think?

Source: http://browsingphones.com/innjoo-one-android-phone-price-in-nigeria/
Re: Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread by krisjin(f): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2015
You can pre-order your Innjoo One starting today on Jumia. Although i missed the official launch at Sheraton yesterday due to traffic and tiredness. I think Innjoo will storm the mobile world with a big-bang soon enough....Phone Revolution. Apple, Samsung, HTC etc. You need to watch it!
Re: Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread by dotnaija: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
I guess Innjoo is competing keenly with Samsung, Apple and Tecno, they want to take over but how possible is that?
Re: Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread by haywy: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please add me to injoo 1 whatsapp group..09032747491
Re: Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread by ogedanny: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Experiencing This? / I Need Help With My HTC / This Post Was Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.