Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Boutique For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boutique For Ladies (2002 Views)

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. / Would You Take Your Dog To A Spa Or Boutique? See Pictures From One. / Please Help Me Name My Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boutique For Ladies by mcbunde(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Anyone got ideas where I can buy ladies clothes and shoes for my boutique? I just opened up for business but want markets (names please!) where I can buy items for retail. Thanks
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Merlissa(f): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Boutique For Ladies by mcbunde(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2014
@Merlisa. Thank you for your response but I need a physical store I can go there to buy NOT online. Buying wholesale is not the issue and I have preference in seeing the supplier I am dealing with so that we can establish a business relationship. So can I ask where is your store/warehouse located? Put your location or at least the name of the market where I can get the items. Thank you once more
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Copiousworld: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
What kind/style of shoes and clothes do you need and whats your budget/per piece? I am looking to open such warehouse in Lagos basically wholesales mostly for men and maybe women upon request. Shipped in some few (not much) female gowns and shoes at affordable prices for trial sales. They should arrive Lagos by Friday. If interested do let me know maybe we can establish a good biz plan.
Re: Boutique For Ladies by mcbunde(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Copiousworld, corporates or office wears, casuals, undies, gowns, party, natives all for ladies. Will expand in the nearest future to include gentlemen apparels. include but not limited to jeans, t-shirts, suits, sweaters, shoes, bags etc. Budget? Well my target is the middle working class. Just hope I have communicated. Any clothing market you can suggest since it look like you ain't started yet?
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Copiousworld: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ mcbunde, OK I take this as diversified. Here is my email, erhfrank@yahoo.com. If you are anywhere around Lagos {Ikeja}, we could arrange a meeting anytime from Monday.
Re: Boutique For Ladies by mcbunde(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2014
@Copiousworld, I'm in Abuja NOT Lagos and can always travel to Lagos for the goods however the last sentence in your first response said the goods will come in this Friday? Just let me know if the goods come in and kindly give me your business address so I can come to check it out. Thanks.
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Copiousworld: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2014
@ mcbunde, I thought you live in Lagos and YES as mentioned in my first response, goods will come in tomorrow but they are few stuffs with some buyers on ground. So i wouldn't subscribe you travel from Abuja to Lagos without much stuffs on ground for your purchase unless you probably want to meet & see any items left, then we can discuss preferences, pricing and supplies. Alternatively, i could send you photos but i always prefer reality.
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Confilass: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
I can be supplying u shoes. I do waybill to ppl at Abuja. U can try with few. Maybe wear one to know the authencity or quality of the products. At a moderate price.

U can whatsapp me on 08024659901
Re: Boutique For Ladies by mcbunde(m): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2014
@Confilas I'm interested. Would you pls throw more light on the waybill thing? My understanding of it is you will kind of identify all the shoes + qty you are sending to me. How abt the prices of the shoes? My choices of shoes? Is it payment on delivery? Who pays the transporter? Pls clarify.
Re: Boutique For Ladies by Awey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
@mcbunde. I supply gowns, skirts jackets and ankara but I am located at Ibadan.
You can whatsapp me on 07011700859

(1) (Reply)

Do Luxury Brands Sell In Nigeria? / Meet 19 Year Old Makeup Artist, CU Student Changing The Makeup Game / Another Bobrisky Emerge From PH City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.