Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? (725 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Exchange Rate / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Oh, please someone should do whatever needs to b done to stabilize the Nigerian Economy so the Naira can add some value instead of loosing it like this everyday. I've been following the rate at which Naira has been falling since about a couple of months ago. It's too bad. If U needed to do some international transaction between then and now U'll know what I am pained about. What is CBN doing? Will d Governor n his cabinet be looking like this and not come up with some solutions. It's so annoying!
Re: Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by oteneaaron(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2014
well av been making international transactions for d past few days nd i must say d naira gaind a bit............ my bank Ecobank sold a dollar at 161.33naira to me last night......which i must say was better than last week
Re: Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2014
@ Oteneaaron. Is that true? Am I in a kind of illusion then? Since a few months back i've been using my Master card here in China, as a result I check the Currency Converter to correlate with my Acct balance and i find that indeed as the naira drops online on the Currency Converter, so it drops in my Bank Acct! This week has been especially disturbing because from #26.65?Yuan at the opening it's gone to #26.99! I need to make some purchases but when I see how much I've lost, i keep holding off, hoping that things will be better. I really want to b able to figure this out. How was Ecobank able to do that going by the fact that the rate as at now is #165.3/$? Does this have to do with particular time of the day? "Last night" in Nigeria wld've bn middle of the night here. I wldnt mind hanging around till early mornings if i'm sure it has to do with time. Tell me what time last night, please? And how can I save my hard-earned money?
Re: Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by oteneaaron(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2014
at around 3am nigerian time....d highest i have paid is 164-1usd .......ecobank is da bomb
Re: Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by Youngzedd(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
1 US Dollar equals
165.30 Nigerian Naira
Re: Hullo.....what Is Anybody Doing About The Naira Exchange Rate, It's Whacky! ??? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

So Black Friday Shopping Is Now Happening In Nigeria Too With Jumia / Parcels Forwarding / Gtbank Is Now On BBM - Join Their Bbmchannel Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.