Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now (1239 Views)

Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes / Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now by the121biz: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
You have to know that even though paypal have decided not to open account for some countries,there is a way out and i think that is what you should be concerned about.The best i can advise you to do is to open your account your self and verify it before you use the account.You can open an account using a friend or a close relatives staying abroad so that you will not have problems with paypal and also make sure the account is verified so you can do transactions with the account.Well if you want me to help you do that,i will: you can just send me a mail : uniquesale1@yahoo.com OR call me on 07032287193 and i will attend to UIf you also want to start making money online immediately without stress,just contact me and i will help you out

If you want to open a click bank account,verify your adword account or verify your money bookers account contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Army Recruitment Scratch Card Is Out @ N1,000 Only. / Drink Weight Watchers 0% Sugar,lowest Calorie Nd Yet So Sweet / Quality Bamboo Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.