Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Who Passing The Valley Of Baca Make It A Well,... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Passing The Valley Of Baca Make It A Well,... (363 Views)

Jesus Passing The Night In Lagos? Where Will He Choose?? Lekki Or Ajegunle / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / What The Heck Happened To Joagbaje. Has He Returned To The Valley Of Dry Bones ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Passing The Valley Of Baca Make It A Well,... by overcomersfaith(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
The mandate of this ministry is to impart life and liberate those in pains, despair, poor, lonely, hurting, doubters, deceived, Rebel, willful, the lame, the weak, the enslaved and those who have fallen by the way side (backsliders). Some of the experiences shared here is true life experiences, some by me while some were shared. For the Lord said “go save others the way you have been saved”. The mandate gave birth to this web ministration as it will reach more audience. More so, God rescued me from the oppression of devil through the reading of messages of other web ministers. They imparted so much in my life while I was struggling with depression as life did not turn out the way it was planned and trained.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of October 2014 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/14 / Explosion Kills 10 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.