Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Your Best Nairalander And There Caption - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Best Nairalander And There Caption (2922 Views)

A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi / A Nairalander And Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol....jooh o,e no dy cus.
cnt u see wor am seein d ur hipz are to beauriful chai...*fall and die* use d hipz touch me den ama wake upwink
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
cnt u see wor am seein d ur hipz are to beauriful chai...*fall and die* use d hipz touch me den ama wake upwink
lol....*lips seald*
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol....*lips seald*
Go joor ur picture is to wicked joor.mio fe ba e sere mo joor
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Go joor ur picture is to wicked joor.mio fe ba e sere mo joor
toh,odabo.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
ChubbyT:

toh,odabo.
wicked girl she wnt mak ha die.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
wicked girl she wnt mak ha die.
hw ah tak wicked abeg
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
ChubbyT:

hw ah tak wicked abeg
ha like ur body nd u dun wan me to toouch it
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Cheadiva(f): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Valmunich n naijaboiy-- puffs out weed
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Chuks16(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
this is only for chubbyyt and danbrowndm.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuks16:
lol.chukz hlp me beg chubbyT to make me ha fwend beyound NL oh.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by valmunich(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
I can give you a wrap for free if you want

Just for this smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
lol.chukz hlp me beg chubbyT to make me ha fwend beyound NL oh.
lol.....y
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuks16:
Asin
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by dnacrystal: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mr cork-is she light skinned?,and naijaboiy- undecided
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
Two wraps on your head for this smiley

*puffs weed* cool
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
dnacrystal:
Mr cork-is she light skinned?,and naijaboiy- undecided
LoL...i'm so used to the smiley grin

undecided
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by dnacrystal: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...i'm so used to the smiley grin

undecided
I know the feeling undecided
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Cheadiva(f): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

I can give you a wrap for free if you want

Just for this smiley
I'll pass...thanks
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Cheadiva(f): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Two wraps on your head for this smiley

*puffs weed* cool
lol...More weed for u
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by valmunich(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
I'll pass...thanks
Lol.. You don't wanna roll a joint with me?

It's good, perhaps later you'll get to find out the feeling one gets when weed is taken smiley
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Pdizzle(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
i like that 'tuffgongjo' moniker, maybe because it has to do with Marley.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by Cheadiva(f): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. You don't wanna roll a joint with me?

It's good, perhaps later you'll get to find out the feeling one gets when weed is taken smiley
I don't o

feeling lyk a mad person
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by tuffgongjo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pdizzle:
i like that 'tuffgongjo' moniker, maybe because it has to do with Marley.
Thanks.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol.....y
becus i wnt to be ur fwendcheesy
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by ChubbyT(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
becus i wnt to be ur fwendcheesy
we're frnds already nau.
Re: Your Best Nairalander And There Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2014
beyound NL na. *whisper in ur ear* "i wnt to be talking to u on phone" wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Son, Blurs Out His Face, See How Fans Blasts / Lady Orders 3 Bottles Of Moet For A Guy Who Tried Getting Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.