Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (51827 Views)

Photos: SEE Wedding Cake Of KICC Pastor Ashimolowo’s Son Tobi / Teju & Tobi Traditional, Engagement & White-Wedding Pictures / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by kendraloops(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
babe, your makeup artist needs to give you a refund and pay compensation for the nonsense she did with your face. My 1year old will do better. Haba!!

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
bebe2:
i want to be polite, but this babe no try sha tongue

i bet all her fellow singletons will be giving her the evil eye, grin

after e don scatter others finish e come pick this one grin

Oga pastor pikin, whats wit the finger nahhhh on ur wedding day again?

HML o
#ConcerningTheFinger

Whoever fails to do the needful at the right time,would return to do same at the wrong time.

that is to say: persin wey no count 1,2,3....wey go start wit 4,5,6... would eventually start from 0,1,2,3...at a later date.

Do what is associated with youths at your youthful stage. Like they say: Lets learn from the fig tree that brings forth its fruit in due season.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by bebe2(f): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Taiwo20:

Whoever fails to do the needful at the right time,would return to do it at the right time.

that is to say: persin wey no count 1,2,3....wey go start wit 4,5,6 would eventually start from 0,1,2,3...at a later date.

Do what is associated with youths at your youthful stage. Like they say: Lets learn from the fig tree.

can u pls interpret this in english undecided
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by redcliff: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennygee:
I don't know why i see men who do the peace sign in pictures as juvenile.

Because men of your age bracket dont do it doesnt make another man who does a juvenile...pls take note.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by steric58(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Money speaking.

strictly for ILORIN PEOPLE
instead of buying a 19000 naira tecno f5 with just 4.0 inches why can't you get a tablet pc with wider screen that has 3g network, bbm, whatsapp,2go etc and it is cheaper almost everybody likes a tablet with a wider screen
because it is easy for reading and at the same time
you will enjoy your game and video on the 7.0inches
but in most cases all this tablet are usually costly but
am selling my own at a cheap price of 18000 Naira I live along taiwo
Oke, ILORIN the tablet has 7.0inches,3000mah battery very
strong,android 4.2.2,it has 3g, wifi and can make call
too, i use it has my personal phone because of it long
lasting battery you will not regret buying this
wonderful tablet it comes with all accessories in the
box, you can also me on whatsapp.thanks
my Number 081 61 678235
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
?
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
segunn20:
Girls make up don spoil una life

No be lie..the make up is too much abeg..

HML to them..

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joejonah:
wishing you guys HML.
may your union be fruitful and blessed.

but, dude why all the bears? it makes you look irresponsible. shave those things off to get fresh air.
yoruba wedding in London.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joejonah:
wishing you guys HML.

but, dude why all the bears? it makes you look irresponsible. shave those things off to get fresh air.
A yoruba wedding in London.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joejonah:
wishing you guys HML.

yoruba wedding in London.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE
BANKING HALL
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always in
the bank, common pen dey won't have. This
people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the
pen, u
might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in
Nigeria,
once someone tells u "can i have ur pen" Believe me
bros,
that is the last time u will see that Pen (except if u are
lucky).
2 - The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter
the
bank, even before taking d slips(withdrawal or deposit)
all
they do is to know the last person and u hear them
saying, i
am at ur back. If care is not taking 8 people can tell u "I
dey
ur back", then at the end of the day, they cause
confusion
(na me dey hin back, I don tell am I was here before u
blah
blah)
3 - The No protocol team: These kind of people don't
obey
the first come, first serve slogan, they are mouthed in
the
bank, immediately they come in, they just walk up to
the
cashier or manager, he ask them to sit down and
within 5
mins they have completed there transactions while u
still
dey dere dey look like mumu for queue. (There is God
oooo)
4 - The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always
have
a problem with the bank door, then u see dem
removing
their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the
machine
keeps shooting "pls go back" My bros next time come
to
bank naked, biko, he go allow u in... # LOL!
5 - The slip wasters: These kind of people can
waste slip for Nigeria, to fill the withdrawal slip or
deposit
slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling,
tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write
common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so
called
undergraduates are found wanting in this
scenario...CHAI
!!!
6 - The pple from Another Planet: These people usually
behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years, they
will
always be asking for today's date, even after telling
them
the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I
tire for
these people.
PLS WHICH NUMBER U FALL IN D ABOVE
U must fall under one ooooooooo

#GEJ TILL WE ALL CAN SEE OUR EAR WITHOUT A MIRror

7. THE ATTENTION SEEKING CHICS: These group of girls are ready to visit the bank 10 times in a day just to conclude a transaction. Often time you see them chits chatting with a male cashier for longer time and it totally annoying when you are on the queue. These group of ladies are always in the Banking hall withdrawing a lesser amount that can be transacted through the ATM, or depositing a meagre amount or even disturbing staffs for account details etc.

8: THE COMPLAINANT COMMITTEE: These group the moment the drop the payslip, check and win a seat for themselves in the banking hall, they began to debate how the bank should be run without using the complaint box, which cashier is fast and not, etc and often digress into politics, football, local gossips et al

9. THE SALARY EARNERS: don't go to the bank at the end of the month otherwise your day is ruined. Majority of these people are civil servants and they loiter the banking hall in patches, groups exchanging banters and discussing irrelevant issues. They spend the whole day at the bank cos of money shortage. Of course majority of them zap everything in their salary account that day.

10: The Guy Men: our own is to drop that cheque, take a comfortable seat at a good strategic position, cross leg, and allow our Cologne speak volume while we torchlight every damsel that walks in, leave, and the cute female staffs to the extent that by the time we are called upon by the cashier to pick our usual large sum, we'd already made a statement and leave an unforgettable impression on the ladies in the banking hall. All we do is slip like 1k to the cashier, wear a serious face and head to our car and zoom off like a satisfied money launder.grin

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by thandii1: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bride's make up though embarassed

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Remain poor you hear? People self...mtcheeeeew
finsulyman:
Material world
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
You never hear say cheap things dey purge? Common run commot here now... cry slaps him on the head cheesy
xTerses:
Extremely cheap Mtn data bundles starting from #300 for 250mb from a reliable source

https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Glamorous wedding........
Waiting for the picture of the church wedding.....
God bless ur union.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmm never knew pastor matthew was as old as having a son of marriageable age....
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by FKseun(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Where are those who said Pastor Ashimolowo could not visit the UK?
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Them dey do traditional wedding for UK too? Wow never knew that.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by madas1086: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akalia:
Why are pastors richer than their entire congregation.
Monkey go dey work, baboo go dey chop.you dey mine dem small tym dey go talk say nah dem get sense
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by stupor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennygee:

Its not as if they are juvinile,its the kind of unofficial places they do them.

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by daryoor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
the beach head long like cucumber, i bet she gives great head, im talking bout that superhead.

that nigga aint filled with the holy spirit. that im sure of smiley
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Caleycash(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennygee:
u don't know what u are talking so Jesus Christ is a juvenile?!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Caleycash(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennygee:
u don't know what u are talking, so Jesus Christ is a juvenile?!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akalia:
Why are pastors richer than their entire congregation.Traditional marriage in the UK?
What a show off!!!
Monkey go dey work, baboo go dey chop.

guy, what is it? What is "baboo"? The annoying thing is u posting it twice.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by rightflank: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Urrgh! That make up is just horrid. Whatever happened to keeping it simple.

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by rightflank: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Urrgh! That make up is just horrid. Whatever happened to keeping it simple.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by aspirebig: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well, , somethings are better not discussed. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by giogold(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omo!!! see cake
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Missyetty(f): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
I swr, she jez luk too artificial for my liknes
sophib:
Abeg d make up too much joor,she luks like mermaid.

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by azezola(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
This what your stupid money is going to, stupid Africans. Africans lack common sense.

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos