Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! (805 Views)

hand made wedding invitation card made for a Nairalander by us (pictures) / Invitation Invitation To Social And Dating Site 2go Chatting On The Web / Great Wedding Invitation Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by gebest: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO INVITE ALL MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS RESIDING IN BENIN CITY TO MY KID SISTER'S WEDDING CEREMONY TAKING PLACE 2MORO 18TH OCT, 2014 AT OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY ADUWAWA, BENIN CITY AT 9AM PROMT, RECEPTION FOLLOWS IMMEDIATELY AT CENTRAL HOTEL AKPAKPAVA THERE IS A TABLE FOR NAIRALANDERS, ENOUGH TO EAT AND DRINK, GOD BLESS U AS U COME. Thanks.
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by 2cato: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Clown of the highest oder. You want to invite the 1.7 million people to wedding and you will only cook half bag of rice
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by cestmoiparadign: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
2cato:
Clown of the highest oder. You want to invite the 1.7 million people to wedding and you will only cook half bag of rice
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by gebest: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
2cato:
u most be one of those Almajeri from the North because u ve a coconut head, read the post again u ll kno the people am inviting to the ceremony.
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by chinex276(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Not again
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by 2cato: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
gebest:
u most be one of those Almajeri from the North because u ve a coconut head, read the post again u ll kno the people am inviting to the ceremony.
typical edo man
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by gebest: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
2cato:
typical edo man
WE REJECT U FROM EDO IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WE DONT NEED SOMEBODY LIKE U IN EDO.
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by 2cato: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
gebest:
WE REJECT U FROM EDO IN JESUS NAME AMEN. WE DONT NEED SOMEBODY LIKE U IN EDO.
if i enter God is good motto coming to benin city pursue me back by blocking the road
Re: Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! by gebest: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
2cato:
if i enter God is good motto coming to benin city pursue me back by blocking the road
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

MC Urgently Needed / Solution To Private Security / Budget Meets Class!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.