Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! (4257 Views)

Fairly Used Thermocool Deep Freezer For Sale. / Power Your Fridge, Freezer, Electric Iron And Others With Smallest Generator / Brand New Laptop, Generator, Deep Freezer, Ac, Bajaj 50 And Many More For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
I'm here again with another great offer; beautiful modern refrigenarators and a portable deep freezer  at a giveaway price, 
Apologies to all of you who missed my giveaway laptops, i had to colect money from available buyers, please don't miss this one.

My contact still remains,  017344049 or 07033582485. Sorry that i don't always reply your e-mails 'cause i'm a busy person

Here's a brand new gaint Kelon refrigenerator with one year guarantee

Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
Brand new japanese ROSHEN refrigenerator. Silver Colour

Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
Fairly used gaint clean ELECTROLUX fridge. With One year guarantee

Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2008
Portable brand new deep freezer from SANYO. 1 year gurantee

Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
dont miss this precious opportunity if you dont have a good frigde and freezer yet
Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by Afribiz(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
Prices pls
Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2008
The prices are reasonable starting from 58.000 for fridges and 25,000 for the sanyo deep freezer. Half of what you can buy them in the market, dont forget to call me for details. they're in Ajah but i can deliver to your house
Re: Giant Refrigianarators And Deep Freezer At Unbeleivable Prices! by miraexcel(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
I thank guys for all your patronage, nairaland ia always a wondeful place.
Now i'v only the roshen fridge and the small freezer left. They're both new and in perfect condition. Others has been sold off to great nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

Farming Will Profit Nigerians Especially Grasscutter Farming / CCTV Camera Installation. That's What You Need!!!!! / Soap making training in Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.