Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

An Ex-corp Member Handy Guide To Orientation Camp.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / An Ex-corp Member Handy Guide To Orientation Camp.. (648 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ex-corp Member Handy Guide To Orientation Camp.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
How did you feel when you where called that the most anticipated call up letter is out?
Yeah you where excited, thrilled and at the same time fearful. Yes you where fearful hoping that you will not be posted to places you have prayed and fasted for. Well for some it is not. I mean for those who have gone extra length in making sure they are at the right place.
Ok now that you have your call up letter, and you have seen the state you are posted to. Congratulations because many wish to be in your shoe. I know the next thing you want to do is to ask people about the location of the state orientation camp, not only that, you will even seek for others in the same posting state. It’s normal. But be calm and read on. Depending on your school, if you should look around you will notice people selling things you need in camp.

Advice number 1

Don’t buy anything from them if you wish to free yourself from load when going to camp. Everything you need, i mean everything is sold in camp market(mami market)

Lets continue..
Now as for the camp location, the address is written on your call up letter and if you think it’s not clear visit NYSC website for camp addresses

Read more » http://gradslodge..nl/2014/10/handy-guide-to-nysc-orientation-camp.html

(1) (Reply)

4 Accounting Graduate Youth Corps Members Needed In Abuja / A Question! / My Million Dollars Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.