Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! (2491 Views)

Opsson Genesis X Smartphone Specification / Opsson IVO 8800 Genesis With 1GB R.A.M – Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / Opsson D1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I bought this phone and activated my whatsapp and OTHER internet settings. . . .that was it ooo.

Then, they started cutting my airtime for a subscription I know nothing about.

The messages comes from these short codes 33054 and 33120.

I have lost close to 500 naira airtime now! How do I stop these continous zapping of my airtime?

Note, I have alrdy sent stop to those numbers but it didn't work.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by jeffizy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
You should know it is not the phn. Rather it is your network provider. Kindly switch to another network.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
jeffizy:
You should know it is not the phn. Rather it is your network provider. Kindly switch to another network.

I called MTN, they said since it's a china phone, the service is pre-configured. That I pressed a one time pay service. . .the reasons for the charges. I don't know what to do again ooo

I intend using my main MTN line on that phone because of the Battery life!
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by georgee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
175:

I called MTN, they said since it's a china phone, the service is pre-configured. That I pressed a one time pay service. . .the reasons for the charges. I don't know what to do again ooo
Throw away the Gawd Damn Phone and Move on angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by asudan: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
175:

Go to oppsson section on how to root their phones

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
georgee:

haba. . .dats 6k ooo. .I fit die ooo lol

kidding!
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
asudan:

Go to oppsson section on how to root their phones

Pls where can I find it?
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by BAYKEM(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
CLICK AND GLANCE THROUGH THIS IN A
MINUTE . YOU WILL SURELY NEED IT FOR YOUR
DEVICE.
https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-
data-subscription#27228509
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Valentinooo: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
why are u discreditting the phone when it's crystal clear ur network provider is d one cheating u?

Change to another sim and see for yourself. Mtn stealing airtimes since 1759

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by beinstein(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
so @OP where's the correlation between the title of the thread and the plight you're facing?
Mtn at it again.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Valentinooo:
why are u discreditting the phone when it's crystal clear ur network provider is d one cheating u?

Change to another sim and see for yourself. Mtn stealing airtimes since 1759

But they denied it. . .as in MTN.

However, I changed lines and same thing happened. I fit cry!!!!
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2014
beinstein:
so @OP where's the correlation between the title of the thread and the plight you're facing?
Mtn at it again.

My dear I tire ooo
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Valentinooo: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2014
175:

But they denied it. . .as in MTN.

However, I changed lines and same thing happened. I fit cry!!!!

shocked
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Googlehead: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2014
175:
I bought this phone and activated my whatsapp and OTHER internet settings. . . .that was it ooo.

I have lost close to 500 naira airtime now! How do I stop these continous zapping of my airtime?

It must be from your network provider, not from your phone.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Googlehead: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2014
georgee:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the phone, A friend of mine have been using it for a long time now, and its not giving him issues.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by ps3o(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dial *661*7# to cancel auto-renewals.

175:

Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Googlehead: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
175:

Its definitely from your network provider, not the phone
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Googlehead: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
175:

You should switch to another network provider
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Arsenate(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
175:
what's up man? I intend getting that opsson. kindly give me a little review on it.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by 175(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Arsenate:
what's up man? I intend getting that opsson. kindly give me a little review on it.

To be honest with you, it's a wack fone! Don't buy it. . .I repeat do not buy the s.hit.
Re: Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! by Arsenate(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
175:

To be honest with you, it's a wack fone! Don't buy it. . .I repeat do not buy the s.hit.
loll thanks bro. really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Asian Students Create Battery That Charges For 15 Minutes But Lasts For 20 Years / Tecno Launches First Device With Android 6.0 Marshmallow / Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.