Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Recorded Phone Calls To A Fraudster On OLX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recorded Phone Calls To A Fraudster On OLX (803 Views)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / How Does OLX Make Profits? / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recorded Phone Calls To A Fraudster On OLX by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello guys

It's probably not news that classified websites like OLX have fraudsters lurking and one needs to be able to detect the fake sellers. Fraudsters post items on these sites at really cheap prices, some claim to be customs officers and that these items have been seized by the Nigerian customs. I decided to take one for a spin today by calling his phone number 08146886366. I have attached audio of my conversation with the fraudster and links to his post on OLX.

1st call

2nd call

3rd call

4th call

His Bank Account:
Fidelity Bank
Nurrudeen Musa

Avoid these posts on OLX

http://lagos-mainland./brand-new-canon-eos-60d-with-complete-accessories-and-warranty-iid-729970265

http://www./userlistings/amadu167
Re: Recorded Phone Calls To A Fraudster On OLX by nifemi25(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lots of scammers on olx. A friend of mind was dupe of 15k of recent.

My advice.

Always try as much as possible to see what you are paying for. I mean to see the seller and test what so ever you wanted to buy from him before paying and avoid paying into a specified account number in order not to be scammed of your hard earn money. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

Importers, Agents Lament Congestion At Lagos Airport-punchng / Business To Do With 100k / Nigeria Internet Users Hit 57 Million! Number One In Africa Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.