Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ?? (1469 Views)

Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem / How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School / Is Low Self Esteem A Result Of Parental Upbringing Or Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by Feistyoly: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: ?? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
no way bro. Introverted people are actually geniuses with superpowers...#TeamMelancholy

2 Likes

Re: ?? by maclatunji: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2014
I am introverted but any extrovert that tries to battle me on the emotional level is likely to get crushed. So, your assertion is wrong.

Don't worry, if you don't bother me, I will not bother you. Is that not how we introverts are?:-D

1 Like

Re: ?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2014
low self gini?

no op....dint even try to read the mind of an introvert.they are mostly kings/ queens at heart,their world is something special to them o,wonder why they dont bother about sharing space.........op am one and i never for once care about somethings most people are always eager to do to feel among ......my freind once called me a witch for being happy staying alone always undecided grin
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Feistyoly:
Why is that? Does being an introvert mean you have a low self esteem?

What's your view?

I can bet my last penny that you don't know what ‘low self esteem’ relates to. You don't even have an idea about It.
Re: ?? by shaggy007(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Fortunately, introverts font give a 4k about what people see them as.

See them as people with low self esteem, keep on seeing.

Na you get your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by Kanwulia: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Not really!
Every case is different!
Some people cannot be bothered with what goes on outside his or her world! kiss
Some people are very private!
Nothing to do with self-esteem!

1 Like

Re: ?? by freecharles(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Here is the way I see it. There are a lot of people in the world with different characters so there will always be an exception to scenario or character.

Now in some cases introvert can be people with low self esteem.

And on the other side of the balance, they might NOT.

Conclusion: we can't come to a conclusion just like that.

*my opinion though*
Re: ?? by Feistyoly: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:
Fortunately, introverts font give a 4k about what people see them as.

See them as people with low self esteem, keep on seeing.

Na you get your eyes.

I never said they all have low self esteem. I myself am an introvert. I was just asking for others' view as there is a perception that introverts usually suffer from low self esteem n I don't.
Re: ?? by Feistyoly: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Aprime:

I can bet my last penny that you don't know what ‘low self esteem’ relates to. You don't even have an idea about It.
I do have an idea.
Re: ?? by shaggy007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Feistyoly:

I never said they all have low self esteem. I myself am an introvert. I was just asking for others' view as there is a perception that introverts usually suffer from low self esteem n I don't.

Oh lovely, didn't know you're one of us.

I come dey wonder which one be low self esteem again, when people get naturally intimidated by us.

My bad bro, peace.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Everybody is now an introvert grin
It is well
Re: ?? by maclatunji: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
cococandy:
Everybody is now an introvert grin
It is well

Are you in doubt?
Re: ?? by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
No. I believe ALL of yous smiley
maclatunji:

Are you in doubt?
Re: ?? by Feistyoly: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

Oh lovely, didn't know you're one of us.

I come dey wonder which one be low self esteem again, when people get naturally intimidated by us.

My bad bro, peace.

Aii. I'm not "bro" tho.
Re: ?? by shaggy007(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Feistyoly:

Aii. I'm not "bro" tho.

Oh ok lady. My bad again.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by nwaobitex: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Lying And Cheating Spouse / What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married / Why Being The First Issue In A Family Is A Heavy Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.