Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nimc And Its Challenges - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nimc And Its Challenges (1158 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Male Nurse. / Nimc Applicant Going To Ilorin For CBT Exam Lets Meet Hear / Nimc-jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nimc And Its Challenges by JackDaniels1: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Nimc And Its Challenges by Rocktation(f): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/this-is-totally-not-right-nimc.html?m=1

Please read the sad mail a blog reader sent me. He had also dropped it as a comment earlier on.

Hi Laila, I'm a staff of National Identity management commission (NIMC) whose mandate is to capture and issue the National Identity Card. For security reasons, I wont publish my name here. I have been working with NIMC since 2011 and you won't believe till now I have not been confirmed as a staff as is done in other organizations after a period of six months or so. I'm not the only one affected, some of my colleagues have spend four, five, six years without confirmation including the ecent intake which have clocked a year.  
To worsen the whole issue we don't even have a union that could speak on our behalf. There is no Management/Employee relationship in the organisation. People keep resigning their appointment on monthly bases because of lack of organizational structure and the "Very soon" attitude of the organization which never sees the light of the day.  
My colleagues and I are tired of this trend but no one is willing to voice out because of fear of the unknown but today I want to use your platform to speak for my colleagues and I. Thank you Laila.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/this-is-totally-not-right-nimc.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nimc And Its Challenges by guguru73: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
evil that men do live with them

(1) (Reply)

30 Interesting Psychology Facts That Will Really Get You Thinking / An Opeen Letter To The Minister Of Education; Mallam Adamu / [ladies Only] Whose Show Off Inspires You The Most? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.