Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data (1604 Views)

How To Stop Mtn Frustrating Adverts/text Messages / Mtn Free 3gb / You Can Now Port To Mtn From Glo,etimumu,or Airtel--see The How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Mickyiano(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I need to Post this Cos Of ManY people
Fall Into the Trap and You know how
Painful It would be To Loose More than
30GB at a time..
Please Note that MTN is now Flushing
Away all the Awoof GB In-respective of the gb you have on Your Sim Everything
Would be Packed at once..
HOW CAN STOP MTN FROM FLUSHING
AWAY MY AWOOF GB?
> Make Sure You dnt Subscribe For any
other Data Plan On the Sim You Used For Your MTN Awoof Gb, If You do all
Your Gbs would be Wiped away without
any notice..
> Make Sure You dnt Recharge Airtime
on the Sim You used for The MTN
Awoof gbs if You do MTN Would wipe away your Gb asap, Instead of Loading
Airtime directly on the Sim, Load it on
another sim and Transfer it to the Sim
Card You Used for Your Awoof data
Plan..
if You Did Not Get The Data Clik Chk On http://www.trickylab.com
Hope this Help? If Yes Kindly Hit the share Link To share with Friends…..
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm sure d awoof plan doesn't exist. post it here of it does
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2014
op does it still work ? Cos i have been trying since today
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by daryoor(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2014
i didn't do any of that yet them niggaz wiped the shit out.
now i cant even resubscribe or shout i say recheat, cause i aint gettin dem blank messages no more..
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by sekzy99(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2014
I dey laff here
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by rosebase(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Mczigx(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Stil rockng mine nw

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Blazinraj01(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Aren't you guys tired?
First, it was how to get MTN's 3gig then it became how to get the 3gig in multiple sum and it graduated into how to tweak the mtn 3gig to browse if it isn't browsing and now it is How to stop MTN from wiping the 3gig. undecided
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Abbey2sam(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2014
mine is working on my pc sha...........................................i posted this with it
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by cheezkid(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2014
everblazing lol. and the speed na die
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by kene05(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
cheezkid:
everblazing lol. and the speed na die
U can lie ehh.. Blocked it jare
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good,
I'm still enjoying my data wella
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Abbey2sam(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
kene05:

U can lie ehh.. Blocked it jare

truthfully the speed is something else,......................................fucckking fast
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by obosirow: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Stop Mtn From Wiping The Free 3gb Data by Baddestguyp(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
and everyone is talking about the plan but no one has said anything on how to sub for it

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Hack 8 Ball Pool Game / Did You Recieve This Message From Glo? / Phone Review: Lenovo Moto C Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.