Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating (9746 Views)

"Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together / Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by podosci(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
See pics of taye taiwo hanging out with beyonce
No pics, No links....nothing,,,,,,,,,,,another yaba left patient
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by rad8(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
c jay z for d background dey vex...

shooooorrrrrhhhh!!! jobless op
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by 100Cents: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

Oh sorry, I have.

Wow! They look cute

She seems to be in love with him. I wonder what now happens to Jay z sad

He should go and D...

hmmm.
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Taye taiwo is looking surprisingly good in this pic. I see jay z giving him evil looks in d background
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by akinsadeez(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
This reminds me of the story of the king that was deceived into believing he was wearing a rich gown when he was stark na.led and the people of d town could not muster the courage to tell the king he was naked. they were all praising his lovely gown.

Me I will say it, there is no picture and this OP is crazy!
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by FeminineSniper(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
who let this dog loose?
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Can't find d picture sad sad
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by amakadigreat(f): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Loool..... d pic fine wella.... o maka grin grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by sunkoye: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Awwww....two love birds....jiga should get them a room.

Aaaaaand Op......

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op, where is the picture?? angry if i no see the picture, thunder go redesign ur face o angry
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
OP aye e ti baje o. angry angry angry
Werey like you.
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
Cool pics
nkechi i no expect dis from you.
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
OP aye e ti baje o. angry angry angry
Werey like you.
amusa u don start again...imagine u sitting side by side with dis cute looking brother!oya snap back 2 reality,how dat experience make u feel?
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by ehiphill: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow! Is it bcus of the high heel she is so tall, taye look so small in the pic, anyway nice pics they look good together
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by marieolae(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
hilaomo:
nkechi i no expect dis from you.
who b nkechi? Na ur sister b dat oh
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by MrCork: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:

....correct.its true.....we saw it on bbc sports..they are datin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by MrCork: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
Cool pics

^^ see this taxi driver loookin gyal .....she ain't even light skin yet afta all ms professional advise angry

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by marieolae(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
MrCork:

^^ see this taxi driver loookin gyal .....she ain't even light skin yet afta all ms professional advise angry
lool mr corrkkkkk
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
hilaomo:
amusa u don start again...imagine u sitting side by side with dis cute looking brother!oya snap back 2 reality,how dat experience make u feel?
Whoosh werey brother? I no want. tongue grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Youngsage: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
kommiejewel:
Op, kindly change d 'brand' of weed you're smoking; it's hazardous to your mental health..... #Doctor's advice
which brand isn't? grin

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Youngsage: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexipea:
Can't find d picture sad sad
same here sad
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Jerrick(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Oh God!
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Akingbiz: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
orisirisi undecided
If i jet ur cunninligus tonite na them go say i wicked. With ur lip when resemble pussy. Abeg oh na play i was oh.
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
marieolae:
who b nkechi? Na ur sister b dat oh
i talk am b4,Nkechi na wetin make u repeat ss1 back then b dis...only u go ask question and na still u go answer d same questn!u never change dis your abakiliki character abi!
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

Whoosh werey brother? I no want. tongue grin
nobody say make you want,na imagine we say make u imagine...how does it make you feel?
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by festico: 1:24am On Oct 19, 2014

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by jesusjewel1(f): 1:37am On Oct 19, 2014
OP, u don chop insult... cheesy...sorry e...next time,u'll Think twice b4 opening a thread. pele
Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Awwwww!!!!! Cuties....they look good together actually.. wink

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Awwwww!!!!! Cuties....they look good together actually.. wink

its been a while I laughed like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Hanging Out With Beyonce...i Think They Are Dating by Nmeri17: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
If I hadn't seen these pics I would not have believed shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet "David", A Fast Rising Nigerian Actor From "Best Friends In The World" / Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary / ''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.