Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price (1029 Views)

*(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / Enough Of Hoarding This Gsm Database! Get The Gsm Database At A Rediculous Price / Enough Of Hoarding This Gsm Database! Get The Gsm Database At A Rediculous Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by CreativeWeb(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes, I can do that. The charge may be rediculous, but since I am the custodian of my wordpress knowledge, I reserve the right to offer you the service at a reduced rate.

Just get a domain name and hosting plan. Then I wil take over from there. I will craft an awesome website for your blog, business, idea, project, school, church, organisation and event with a premium theme. I have what it takes to beat your expectation.

NOTE: You will provide me with websites contents (texts and human pictures). I can get you other images.

If there is a feature you want that demands a premium plugin and there is no free plugin in the wordpress plugin repository that can achieve it, then you will have to purchase it.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by FRInteractives: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello Guys My name is Francis Sunday a professional web designer and Developer and an IT prodigy i offering a one week bonus class on HTML, CSS,CMS(Wordpress only),PHP Basics. and it starts by next week Monday. The Course will take place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State but you can also request for a soft copy (pdf or word) of the course files. And this is at a cost of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) If you are interested send me an email with the following details:

Your Name,
Your Email,
Your Phone Number,
Address(Optional)
Course you want to Take,
Comment.

and send it to admin@frinteractives.wc.lt and francis.sunday@outlook.com
More Info call 08072611343

My Location: 110 Ogbunabali Road Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria.

The First Five Applicants would get a custom made blog
Thanks

Regards
Francis Sunday
FR Interactives Team.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by biggmusty(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
FRInteractives:
Hello Guys My name is Francis Sunday a professional web designer and Developer and an IT prodigy i offering a one week bonus class on HTML, CSS,CMS(Wordpress only),PHP Basics. and it starts by next week Monday. The Course will take place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State but you can also request for a soft copy (pdf or word) of the course files. And this is at a cost of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) If you are interested send me an email with the following details:

Your Name,
Your Email,
Your Phone Number,
Address(Optional)
Course you want to Take,
Comment.

and send it to admin@frinteractives.wc.lt and francis.sunday@outlook.com
More Info call 08072611343

My Location: 110 Ogbunabali Road Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria.

The First Five Applicants would get a custom made blog
Thanks

Regards
Francis Sunday
FR Interactives Team.
chair man u no fit create ur own thread?
Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by FRInteractives: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
biggmusty:
chair man u no fit create ur own thread?

Hey whats the meaning of that?
Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by CreativeWeb(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2014
It means that you can even create your own custom post or thread with a unique topic and respond to comments and inquiries.

You posting about website training ina thread that talks about website designing will appear like a spam.

It's well anyway.
Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by FRInteractives: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
CreativeWeb:
It means that you can even create your own custom post or thread with a unique topic and respond to comments and inquiries.

You posting about website training ina thread that talks about website designing will appear like a spam.

It's well anyway.

thanks
Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by Jack188: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't have a lot of requirement for my websites, to be honest. So, I just use ready Premium WordPress themes form different websites like http://lethemes.com And it is fine for me. But I'll keep you in mind in case I need something more. Thank you anyway wink
Re: Let Me Craft Your Website With A Premium Wordpress Theme At A Rediculous Price by Sibrah: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
I thought this was a thread for cheap wordpress works . . . Haba allow the guy do advert here now . . . At least to save Seun some e-space. I can do a complete WP site for N1,000 sha oh . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House I Need Your Honest Reviews / Wannabe Youtuber Confuses Adwords With Adsense, Ends Up Owing Google $120,000 / How To Display Facebook Like/dislike Buttons On Your Blog/website To Boost Traff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.