Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter (918 Views)

Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails / How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter by Nosyke(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2014
This is a very hilarious job seeker’s response to a company’s rejection letter. Note this is possibly a humour but in all, a good laugh is a good treat. Read the letter below.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter of 5th October, 2014. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of employers, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. Despite your company’s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will start work with your company on Monday 20th of October, 2014 at 8:30 am. I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours Faithfully
AA‎

http://blog.ngcareers.com/4198/a-job-seekers-response-to-a-companys-rejection-letter/

1 Like

Re: A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter by beau49: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
grin cheesy grin the person tire.....hahahahahaha
Re: A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter by egopersonified(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
They should reply him telling him they are waiting for him and he should be prepared to be arrested on the said day. When power jam power......., the rest is history.
Re: A Job Seeker’s Response To A Company’s Rejection Letter by smudge2079(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
mehnn. I feel ur pain....

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Account Officer (lagos) / Urgent Vacancy In Ibadan! / Football Writers Wanted | Paid Part Time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.