Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

All Ladies Deserve Tall Guys If They Want - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All Ladies Deserve Tall Guys If They Want (1280 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Ladies Deserve Tall Guys If They Want by Nasri100(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Firstly am 5 ft 11 and because of my age, there still tendency that I would add a few inch wink. So my height range is neutral to both tall and short guys

I really don’t see the big deal with girls subscribing for tall, dark guys. In my own sense, everybody should be allowed to be with whoever they want to. Its not rocket science. Everybody have got preferences so whats the argument?

I know many of the same tall muscular guys who tell me they cant settle for less. Unless shes got a degree, ambitious and not shaped like a melted ice cream cone, then, just then, they can consider dating her.

Am no exception. I love the fantasy world. I suggested before my first relationship that my type of girl is the melanie Iglesias carbon copy. I knew if am rich, being a guy, getting her type is abc. But ofcourse, I fell inlove with a slim fit chick and trust me, I love her more than anything kiss

Moreover, we are not defining the height issue proficiently. A lady at 5 ft 5 could date a 5 ft 8 dude and she defines him as tall. Yes, most girls prefer dating guys taller than them, but you necessarily don’t need to meet the 6ft margin before you are tagged tall. In other words, find your type. Somebody that fits you and make you happy.

Lastly, to my short guys in the house, remember that Odikwa is necessary. cheesy cheesy cheesy I promise if you got the money, there is no problem.

Justin Bieber is 5 ft 8 and he can get any girl he wants (Including cheesy those babes on NL asking for tall men)

Re: All Ladies Deserve Tall Guys If They Want by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Nasri100:
Firstly am 5 ft 11 and because of my age, there still tendency that I would add a few inch wink. So my height range is neutral to both tall and short guys

I really don’t see the big deal with girls subscribing for tall, dark guys. In my own sense, everybody should be allowed to be with whoever they want to. Its not rocket science. Everybody have got preferences so whats the argument?

I know many of the same tall muscular guys who tell me they cant settle for less. Unless shes got a degree, ambitious and not shaped like a melted ice cream cone, then, just then, they can consider dating her.

Am no exception. I love the fantasy world. I suggested before my first relationship that my type of girl is the melanie Iglesias carbon copy. I knew if am rich, being a guy, getting her type is abc. But ofcourse, I fell inlove with a slim fit chick and trust me, I love her more than anything kiss

Moreover, we are not defining the height issue proficiently. A lady at 5 ft 5 could date a 5 ft 8 dude and she defines him as tall. Yes, most girls prefer dating guys taller than them, but you necessarily don’t need to meet the 6ft margin before you are tagged tall. In other words, find your type. Somebody that fits you and make you happy.

Lastly, to my short guys in the house, remember that Odikwa is necessary. cheesy cheesy cheesy I promise if you got the money, there is no problem.

Justin Bieber is 5 ft 8 and he can get any girl he wants (Including cheesy those babes on NL asking for tall men)

Like you said,"in your own sense"
Re: All Ladies Deserve Tall Guys If They Want by Nasri100(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Odilafta:

Like you said,"in your own sense"

umm you want a short guy?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Big Dogs And Little Children / LOLS Someone To Interpret This Picture Please N.B Not Seeking Attention / Cool Fm Short Film Competition 2015. - Deadline At The Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.