Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex (4652 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
2Face Reveals What He Does to Girls Who Demand Sex

2Face, Nigeria's multi award winning singer known for his hit single 'African Queen' has revealed how he refers desperate female fans eager to lure him into their webs of intimacy, romance and sex to his legion of unmarried friends.
The singer explained that he categorises such ladies under the canopy of women who do not respect his marriage and he handles the situation by referring them to any of his unmarried friends who is close by at that given point in time.
"When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my
life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,” he said.

Source: PUNCH

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/2face-reveals-what-he-does-to-girls-who-demand-sex.96581/
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2014
2 baba. How do you want us to believe that goat will ask ram to eat his yam.
I no talk anything shaa ... it is a miracle shaa.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by thorpido(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2014
Well done 2Baba.Keep it up.I know you won't be lying.

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by sam4(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Itu Itu Itu fence u too dey lie joor
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by boboLIL(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Story for gods... Like rat givin rabbits ts own fishes... Iffa hear
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Waspy(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
In burnaboy's voice....Sabiboy, I believe you. grin
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by kennyslim1(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2014
He fvckz them all noni
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by EpicNigerian(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tu baba,I pray make u refer dem to ur unmarried friends o.
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Mirahcul: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmm... Hard to believe though
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by ancashy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
If this is true,Annie must b doing something right,am proud of her,dats d power of a woman.I repeat if dis is true.
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by briantext(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akuko ndi mmuo.
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by adegwurulez(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Word of advice:

Ladies, dont allow your guy to hang out with tu baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Aikon: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chai see lie.

TuBaba, shey you fit lie say Annie no dey give condoms inside your pocket to avoid more babies and baby mamas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
ancashy:
If this is true,Annie must b doing something right,am proud of her,dats d power of a woman.I repeat if dis is true.
What power? Where?

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by feeekey(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I came to read if he truly said dis
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by adanduka: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ah Tubaba, where your many children a result of immaculate conception or is this a method of preventing future baby mamas and reducing future 'share the will' fights?
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by ancashy(f): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2014
CoolHunk:

What power? Where?
power to turn a man's weakness into strength,negativity into positivity,expand his view about life, give him fulfilment dat satisfies him.Power to make him a better man,more in touch with his inner self.
Dats d power of a women when used rightly.
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 19, 2014
ancashy:
power to turn a man's weakness into strength,negativity into positivity,expand his view about life, give him fulfilment dat satisfies him.Power to make him a better man,more in touch with his inner self.
Dats d power of a women when used rightly.
That was almost a great post. Almost. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Kunbee: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Zobo
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by ancashy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
CoolHunk:

That was almost a great post. Almost. cheesy
you are just jealoux of mii
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
ancashy:
you are just jealoux of mii

Why would I be jealous of you, do I sound gay to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by ancashy(f): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2014
CoolHunk:

Why would I be jealous of you, do I sound gay to you? undecided
ok,so am here thinking,wat exactly is he talking abt?
Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
ancashy:
ok,so am here thinking,wat exactly is he talking abt?
Why would I be jealous of a lady? I'm a man!

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals What He Does To Girls Who Demand Sex by Raddie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aikon:
Chai see lie.

TuBaba, shey you fit lie say Annie no dey give condoms inside your pocket to avoid more babies and baby mamas

LoL
[size=20pt]WICKED[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo On The Wing Of His Private Jet With Friends / Abuja Based Entrepreneur Ambassador Blessing Osom Empowering African Entreprene / Picture: Rapper Vector's Girlfriend, Gbemisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.