Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? (3791 Views)

Karma Is Really A Bitch / When A Man Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Husband Can He Be? / Every Girl Is A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2006
lmoa
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2006
lol@dondele

@zulu
lol aww kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2006
what are u still doing awake huh?
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2006
I HAVE SLEPT,so u need to do urs now
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2006
you have what? girl where the hell are you? in mars?
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2006
she's somewhere behind the sun! cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by ZuluNation(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2006
I'm serious you guys need a room. Get your internet loving asses out of here grin grin
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2006
love ya teezy,u got it right,lol

u have heard it from teezy now dondele
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2006
OMG,chill zulu tongue
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2006
janet, say it with your mouth cuzz u dont have the same pussy with teezy

@teezy
spokes lady.
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by ZuluNation(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2006
Just messing with you babe you can stay as long as you want. Just no romancing in here, my girl is out of town if you know what I mean
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2006
lol donele u funny,samw pussy?lol

am in netherlands and it's 8:00 in the morning here,lol
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2006
ok zulu,i know what ya mean,lmoa
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2006
lmao @dondele
ye im her spokes lady u got a problem wit that angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2006
@teezy
no i dont have a problem with that

@janet
maybe you two can come to ma room then since u both have the same pussy.
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2006
no sorry i cant,
i will go to debosky's room
she will come to yours,lol
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2006
Hahaha no i dont think so tongue
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2006
wonder how she will come to mine when she is your spokes woman.
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by dondele(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2006
goodnight ladies. @janet, hmmmm, hmmm, dont know what to tell you.

@teezy
get your ass to bed.
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2006
ok bye,goodnite
hummm ahaha dont know what to say
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by ZuluNation(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2006
* zulu runs from this thread, all this talk about pussy make Zulu cry*
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2006
lol night dondele tongue my pussy stays at my house! tongue n janet's in debo's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2006
aww srry zulu'but dondele strated it,lmoa
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2006
janet in debo's house or mouth grin tongue
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by ZuluNation(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2006
You girls are very bad,  grin grin
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2006
whatever floats ya boat janet i dont need details lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2006
@teezy,good
hope u dont wanna hear another one
cos hat one wanna be straight down town,lol
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2006
lmao
where's KC?
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2006
dunno
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by Teezy(f): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2006
k ima go catch some z's since KC decides to ignore me! angry
night zulu kiss kiss janet kiss kiss KC angry kiss
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by janetgurl: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2006
ok bye gurl kiss
Re: Do A Man Have The Right To Call A Lady A Bitch? by ZuluNation(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2006
Why you leaving so early dear, stay and hang out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swiftkash Loan App Review (2022): How To Get Loan From Swiftkash / What Would The World Be Like Without Women? / First Nude Beach Opens Up In Africa...guess Where? Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.