Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) (4727 Views)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 4:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Weah96:

Why? Is the spirit of Lucifer located within the fabric or the symbols?

Chai! I seriously doubt that there's an adult white person on this planet who would say something like this in public.

Ebola is ongoing, and you're having visions about symbols?
believe it or not, you cant get to heaven after advertising occults, sex and satanism on your wears here on earth.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 4:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Martian:

I can assure you that they say worse than that. Imbecility is universal.
They have no problem putting on sexy quotes on tshirts but finds it difficult to put on biblical quotes... no heaven for you all, believe it or not
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
guffywealth26:
. To your own point of view, the world will end since before I was born according to people like u back then and eventually they died before you wia born and it will still continue when we are all gone... Don't say what you don't know. Live a life people will remember you for!
Jesus Christ must come someday, while u are alive or dead, 1 thesalonia 4:16. Plan for him, now is great opportunity
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Weah96: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
veecovee:
believe it or not, you cant get to heaven after advertising occults, sex and satanism on your wears here on earth.

You need Jesus, real or imagined. Hahaha.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Weah96:

You need Jesus, real or imagined. Hahaha.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2014
ymdo:
This is just some acute side effect of weeding before sleep.
this is a serious issue...ok
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
speakthetruth:
Some of the posts above got me cracking.
@OP, noted(I believe u don't do weed). Although I don't just buy and wear anything especially with marks, writtings and signs.
better not buy brother
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Taiwo20:
noted.
NA ONLY NATIVE I GO DEY WEAR NOW WALAHI!
avoid ones with openings like net , e.g lace
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Weah96: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
veecovee:
avoid ones with openings like net , e.g lace

Why? Is God going to roast him or her for wearing it?
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by 4C2215131: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
veecovee:
DONT BUY OR PUT ON ANYTHING THAT HAS IMAGE OR DRAWING OF ANYTHING WITH BIRD WINGS, LIKE CROSS WITH BIRD WINGS, HEART WITH BIRD WINGS, SHOES WITH BIRD WINGS ETC, AVOID SKULLS, SWORD, CROSS, ALTARS, WILD ANIMAL HEAD, DRAGONS, BIRDS, DEMONS HEAD, HORNS OHHHHH THEY ARE TOO MANY INFACT DONT PUT ON IMAGE OF WAT U DIDNT UNDERSTAND

Don't be ridiculous!
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by 4C2215131: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
veecovee:
After thursday evening bible study and heavy prayer in my church, i had a revelation.

I saw a woman lying on a very beautiful rug on the sky with her baby, and the baby is just skull and bone. Hope you understand what i mean by skull and bone, they used to draw skull and bone on some tshirts, jeans wears, belts etc. Some call it danger sign.

So when i saw this wonder, i called many people' s attention and when we started shouting at her, she simply opened the sky like curtain and entered.

And immediately we began to see different types of signs, symbols and emblems that are on many fashion items today... After that, a voice spoke from heaven "beware the mark of beast is already being issued out in disguise"

Quite a "convenient" vision you had there.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Weah96: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2014
4C2215131:

You're too kind. I give her an F for storytelling.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
4C2215131:

Don't be ridiculous!
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Weah96:

You're too kind. I give her an F for storytelling.
wat I saw, I spoke
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2014
4C2215131:

Don't be ridiculous!
I wouldn't
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
avoid the mark beloved
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Boss13: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
veecovee:
STAR IS AMONG

As In star lager beer
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Boss13:

As In star lager beer
anything star
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
4C2215131:

smiley
4C2215131:

Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
who says the end is still far, have a look at the image in this site which fulfilled the book of Luke 21:11 https://www.nairaland.com/2006619/angel-spot-ghana
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
wonders are happening now, check out this descending horse https://www.nairaland.com/2020205/caught-cam-black-horse-somewhat
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Weah96: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
veecovee:
wonders are happening now, check out this descending horse https://www.nairaland.com/2020205/caught-cam-black-horse-somewhat

Cameras and imaging software are getting better. That is a wonder too, I guess.

By the time Jesus gets here, he'll have to fight the T-3000 series, not Lucifer.
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by veecovee: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Weah96:

Cameras and imaging software are getting better. That is a wonder too, I guess.

By the time Jesus gets here, he'll have to fight the T-3000 series, not Lucifer.
the Bible says the kings of earth and those that mock him shall cry when he comes
Re: A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) by Weah96: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
veecovee:
the Bible says the kings of earth and those that mock him shall cry when he comes

Foo.l, do I look like a king to you? What did they bible say about those who look forward to wicked events?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Who's Going To Scoan? I Need The Faith Bracelet. / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Muslim Vs Christian Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.