Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

* * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * (3009 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by mikuz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Congratulations . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by GLACIERZ(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
where is the kind nigga

come and prove yourself joor. . .lets do battle
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
cheesy..... Kr0ne weytin we dey use wash this your victory na?

1 Like

Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
cheesy..... Kr0ne weytin we dey use wash this your victory na?
Lol! This one na junior world cup jo! E no be type wey Bis don win tire
Make u try wound Aromo o, the boy noise don dey affect my pc
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Geoxpress(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikuz:
Congratulations . . .
When's tha next tourney?
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Congrate Boss!
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by mikuz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Geoxpress:

When's tha next tourney?

November . . .
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by mikuz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
kr0ne:

Lol! This one na junior world cup jo! E no be type wey Bis don win tire
Make u try wound Aromo o, the boy noise don dey affect my pc

Abeg forget story . . . Where's the party at?
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by mikuz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
As it stands, na only Krone and Ibime be official title holders for NL.
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Guykhena(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kr0ne go burst heineken bottles tire cool ,remember your guy o..
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Emaprince: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikuz:
As it stands, na only Krone and Ibime be official title holders for NL.
will the next tourney involve only NL textcees or both FB guys..

Just asking cos of controversies and sh1t... Don't even know how free I may be by then..

Krone,I need etisalat card!..just 1k
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by mikuz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emaprince:

Just asking cos of controversies and sh1t... Don't even know how free I may be by then..

Facebookers are not eligible. Strictly for Nairalanders!
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Limerick: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok, I have Strict exams from Nov 1st - 13th! Then strict work from 13th to Dec 25th! Same reason i didnt join nl last year nov.
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Limerick: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikuz:

wah of JonLamar
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by gottoboy(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2014
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by XPECIAL007: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2014
mikuz:

..............am INN then!
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Abeg forget story . . . Where's the party at?

Dey wind me na grin
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Emaprince:

No wahala, I go send am to u grin
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Ksslib(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Congrats Krone.
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Ksslib:
Congrats Krone.
Thanks, bro
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by GhostAccount(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Krone How About I Battle You For That Title?

Let's See What You've Got.

Believe Me, I'm Not New Here
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
GhostAccount:
Krone How About I Battle You For That Title?

Let's See What You've Got.

Believe Me, I'm Not New Here
I know na, but as I never see u drop anything at all for FFR how I wan take know who I dey battle?
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Congratulobia krone!

Me wan win you for the horrorcore na! Why u dey run! Make I gash you and stuff inside turkey and eat you for dinner... while I make coogar wait on me in his panties... that red gee-string I bought for him. grin

YeaYeaNot2.0
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
yeyenatu:
Congratulobia krone!

Me wan win you for the horrorcore na! Why u dey run! Make I gash you and stuff inside turkey and eat you for dinner... while I make coogar wait on me in his panties... that red gee-string I bought for him. grin

YeaYeaNot2.0
Lmao! I don tell u na. When ur ready grin
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by GhostAccount(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

I know na, but as I never see u drop anything at all for FFR how I wan take know who I dey battle?

Lol Let's Do It This Way, I Lose, I get a ban, You lose I get yur title,

So we both have something to lose, fine by you?

Plus yu musnt know me before you battle lol, yur bars should be dope enuff to put any rival away
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
GhostAccount:

Plus yu musnt know me before you battle lol, yur bars should be dope enuff to put any rival away

Bytch nigga.

We don't do peekaboo here. If you want to battle someone, make yourself known on FFR. We don't battle ghosts, we battle comrades.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
GhostAccount:

I think you've gotten the answer u sought for grin
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

Bytch nigga.

We don't do peekaboo here. If you want to battle someone, make yourself known on FFR. We don't battle ghosts, we battle comrades.
lmao.. Lwtmb.... grin gringrin......
So many strange things happen these days....
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by gottoboy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

Bytch nigga.

Word
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by GhostAccount(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Ibime:

Bytch nigga.

How About I Battle You And Let's See Who The Real Bytch Is?
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by GhostAccount(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
kr0ne:

I think you've gotten the answer u sought for grin

So What You Say? You In?
Re: * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * by kr0ne(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2014
GhostAccount:

So What You Say? You In?
I'll battle u when I have the time, but u just can't pop out from nowhere and start challenging me to lose a title. U dey mad? grin
Why Uno come when we start the tourney. I know ur an old member here but Ibime is right calling u a bytch coz ur lurking in shadows. If ur man enough u would tell us ur real account. Now I can't find any personal against u, na fillers u want make I take fight u? I'll brawl u when I'm ready. Chill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic / Kast¡el-k¡llz Vs MISTASWAG (newbee Battle) / Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.