Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Wizkid Charges N10million For Collaboration - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Charges N10million For Collaboration (478 Views)

Burna Boy Sells Album Rights For N10million / Bruna Boy Hits N10million On This One / Drake Approaches Psquare For Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Charges N10million For Collaboration by DickDastardly(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
During his visit to the office of Nigeria Entertainment Today (NET) on Tuesday October 14th, the 24-year-old Wizkid said "I charge N10million for collaboration".

According to NET, the artist also went on to brag that he doesn't pay artists a cent to feature on his own songs. "I don't pay for collaborations because I'm confident of myself." explained Wizkid.

This comes after up and coming singer, Saeon, took to Instagram, seemingly responding to Wizkid’s statements and in light of news that she was charged by Wizkid to appear in her new song ‘Boogie Down’.

"Folks be like I never charge artists for features, but I'm N1.5million short and I couldn't even get a retweet," said Saeon.
Source: Sahara Reporters
Re: Wizkid Charges N10million For Collaboration by TrishaP(f): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
He is such a little braggart.
Re: Wizkid Charges N10million For Collaboration by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2014
He's just a clear & confirmed case of arrogance & unnecessary pride as widely speculated,imagine the airs & guts.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Ludacris – Nutmeg (freestyle) / A New Company To Link Song Writers And Singers Together Is Born. / New Music:- Gbono Produced By Victoriouz Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.