Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets (4307 Views)

Meet 60 Years Old Actress Who Looks Like 20 Years Old Woman [must See Photos] / Eliza Dashku Hollywood Actress Looking So Hot Bold And Sexy In Bikini Pictures / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by lovelyprincess: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hollywood actress, Tippi Hedren has opened up on her regrets that she let a fully grown lion live with her family in the 1970s as a pet saying they were ‘stupid beyond belief’ to let the beast play with her daughter, actress Melanie Griffth(Antonio Banderas’ wife), then aged just 13.
In pictures taken for LIFE magazine, the Lion named Neil can be seen relaxing by the family’s pool, lounging in Melanie’s bed and becoming a distraction in the office

He taught us, and Melanie especially, to respect the animal and not do anything that might annoy him, like scratch his nose or suddenly run up and put your arms around him.’
Other advice included not turning one’s back on him as he loved to come and trip people, knowing that if you move quickly he will want to play and he plays ‘rough’ and to pet him under his chin or deep in his mane but not on his face. See more photos here http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/shocking-photos-and-story-of-hollywood-actress-who-kept-lions-as-pets/

Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by kennyslim1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lion as pet? I mad??
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Harmvirus(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
White people sef..smh
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Yungwhy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gotta get some tutorials..... Planning to get a Liger

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by sherrylo: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
crazy
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Pdizzle(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Would love to own one. King of the jungle!
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by hatux: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
SmhV...
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
I would keep lions as pets if I got the chance. They fascinate me so much. cool cool
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Dolemite(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is animal abuse! that animal would be much more happier in the wild, how would she like it if aliens beams her up into their planet and kept her there as a 'pet'? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dolemite:
This is animal abuse! that animal would be much more happier in the wild, how would she like it if aliens beams her up into their planet and kept her there as a 'pet'? angry angry
aliens nibo??forget that side jur...if you move in with me na lion go be our pet my love grin
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yungwhy:
Gotta get some tutorials..... Planning to get a Liger
those are lazy animals jur..get a wild Jaguar instead grin....
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pdizzle:
Would love to own one. King of the jungle!
fellow wiredo..chop knuckle jawe grin
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Harmvirus:
White people sef..smh
black pipo nko...i will surly have one and won't be afraid but na your username my device dy fear as i dy type so.. grin
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by ayobase(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
nice art work there.
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by iamrealdeji(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Harmvirus:
White people sef..smh
I would pack out of the house without telling anyone
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by sekzy99(m): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Harmvirus(f): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2014
SuperSauce:
black pipo nko...i will surly have one and won't be afraid but na your username my device dy fear as i dy type so.. grin

Lol! If I hear, have u seen a lion before?
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by Pdizzle(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
SuperSauce:
fellow wiredo..chop knuckle jawe grin

cheers bro
Re: Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets by RockMaxi: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014

Risky venture.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Beautiful Sisters / Lady Wakes Up To Find Live Chicken, & Other Food Items In Front Of Her Door(Pic) / Jaruma’s Mum Reaction To The Underwater Suite In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.